Job TitleAdministrative Coordinator II
AgencyTexas A&M Engineering
DepartmentMary Kay O'connor Process Safety Center
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
The Administrative Coordinator II, works under general supervision and coordinates administrative support for a unit or specialized activity (MKOC) to include the exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
- Attend meetings or committees on behalf of supervisor. Attends meetings with supervisor and formulates minutes and memos independently. Reviews documents for supervisor.
- Adapts, combines, and makes improvements to services, processes, or programs.
- Coordinates office records retention and maintains office resources materials including computers and electronics for staff use.
- Works with Facilities team to track space for offices
- Formulates, interprets, and/or implements management policies or operating practices. Develops administrative and technical procedures. Researches, interprets, compiles, and responds to inquiries about rules, regulations, policies and procedures. May monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
- Coordinates administrative support functions, such as maintains supervisor’s appointment calendar and travel arrangements. Prepares and processes expense or purchase card reports. Plans and coordinates administrative activities and services. Participates in the planning and execution of administrative operations such as ordering items needed for conferences and office supplies, textbooks and other items as needed for the Center. Serves as office manager. Monitors office procedures. Develops, evaluates, and ensures adherence to office procedures. May assist in the development of budget.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements, administrative changes, or new initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Rural Medicine Administrative Coordinator Ii, TAMHSC, United States, 16 days ago
Job Title Rural Medicine Administrative Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Office of the Dean Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texa...
Program Coordinator I, TAMHSC, United States, 9 days ago
Job Title Program Coordinator I Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department School Of Public Health Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Ty...
Business Coordinator I, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 17 days ago
Job Title Business Coordinator I Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Epo Asst. Dean For Finance Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Desc...
Academic Advisor Ii, TAMHSC, United States, about 20 hours ago
Job Title Academic Advisor II Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department School Of Public Health Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type...
Regional Workforce Coordinator, Texas A&M Care, TAMHSC, United States, about 20 hours ago
Job Title Regional Workforce Coordinator, Texas A&M Care Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Rural and Community Health Institute Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job ...
Engineering Technician Ii, TTI, United States, 9 days ago
Job Title Engineering Technician II Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Proving Ground Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descriptio...