Job TitleAdministrative Associate V
AgencyWest Texas A&M University
DepartmentDean, College Of Education & Social Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum Salary$13.80 hourly
Job LocationCanyon, Texas
The A&M System strives to maintain a competitive, high-quality benefit package to support the health and wellness needs of our diverse workforce. This includes comprehensive health and welfare insurance plans, additional health and lifestyle programs, and optional retirement savings opportunities. Eligible employees will have access to paid leave programs in addition to 13-15 paid holidays each year. For more information regarding the benefit package go to: West Texas A&M University: Human Resources Benefits
The Administrative Associate V works under general supervision and provides highly advanced administrative support. Work beyond normal office hours and/or work on weekends.
- Coordinates daily office support activities and administrative interactions.
- Assists in the coordination of daily workflow and the resolution of complex, highly sensitive and confidential matters.
- Provide organizational planning and problem solving skills.
- Researches and analyzes administrative requirements for specific programs or projects.
- Provides technical information regarding administrative procedures, services, or programs.
- Provides administrative support to COESS Clinical Space at the Amarillo Center.
- Responds to inquiries and interprets rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- May monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintains a variety of fiscal, administrative, and academic records.
- Verifies, processes, and reviews forms, reports, tables, and other documents.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares itineraries.
- Coordinates meetings, seminars, and other special events.
- Coordinates the maintenance of files, records, office supplies, or equipment.
- May hire, train and supervise student workers and support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of related experience.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and data base applications.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently once given a project.
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
- Three references
Please attach all documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the “My Experience” page before continuing through the application. Please use the “Upload” button to add each document individually. All revisions must be made prior to application submission. If you need assistance with uploading documents, please contact WTAMU Human Resources at email@example.com .
Texas law requires all males age 18 through 25 to be properly registered with the Selective Service System.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Research Assistant, TAMHSC, United States, 12 days ago
Job Title Research Assistant Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Neuroscience & Experimental Therapeutics Proposed Minimum Salary $13.86 hourly Job Location College Statio...
Research Assistant, TAMHSC, United States, 15 days ago
Job Title Research Assistant Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Molecular And Cellular Medicine Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas J...
Administrative Associate V, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 13 days ago
Job Title Administrative Associate V Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Nuclear Engineering Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descrip...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title Postdoctoral Researcher Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Biomedical Engineering Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descrip...
Administrative Associate V, TAMHSC, United States, 10 days ago
Job Title Administrative Associate V Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Primary Care & Population Health Proposed Minimum Salary $14.53 hourly Job Location Bryan, Texas J...
Research Assistant, TAMHSC, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Research Assistant Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Neuroscience & Experimental Therapeutics Proposed Minimum Salary $11.50 hourly Job Location Bryan, Texas J...