Job TitleAdministrative Associate IV
AgencyTexas A&M Engineering
DepartmentCenter For Infrastructure Renewal
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
The Administrative Associate IV, under general supervision, performs administrative work.
- Maintain a positive work environment for all members of CIR staff.
- Assist with purchases and invoice payments for CIR affiliated experts for CIR related purchases. Help with inventory management of CIR break rooms.
- Assist with CIR leadership travel, including booking and post travel expense reports.
- Act as building receptionist, directing visitors, managing parking, receiving packages and freight deliveries, and overseeing the main phone line.
- Serves as back up assistant to CIR leadership team, and as a resource for center affiliated experts.
Meetings & Visits:
- Assist with coordinating tours and guest visits to the CIR, ensuring parking, food and beverages, and all other needs are met. Arrange virtual and hybrid events, including drafting presentations and meeting minutes as needed.
- Assist with the coordination and events for the CIR Seminar Series.
- Route issues raised by labs to CIR leadership team’s Deputy Director or Facilities team.
- Assist with the planning and hosting of the biannual lab clean-up days.
- Support VCD Events team in managing the CIR Conference Wing. Handle room setups, and assist with corresponding with event POCs. Ensure event space is cleaned and promotional materials are in stock.
- Assist with scheduling shipments for CIR affiliated experts as needed. Manage shipping and receiving logs.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the CIR affiliated experts, and industry contacts.
- Assist with supporting CIR affiliated workshops, seminars, short courses, etc.
- Assist with promoting CIR research, testing, and workforce development capabilities via the CIR social media and online presence. Coordinate with Communications Teams as needed.
CIR Advisory Panel:
- Assist in developing goals and objectives for the biannual meetings.
- Assist in planning and execution of the biannual meetings.
- Provide recommendations to the CIR leadership team on matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four years of related experience.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Program Specialist I Event Venues, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 16 days ago
Job Title Program Specialist I - Event Venues Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Events and Donor Relations Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type S...
Business Coordinator Ii, TTI, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Business Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Pavement & Materials Division Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Ty...
Human Resources Specialist Ii Recruiting & Engagement, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Human Resources Specialist II - Recruiting & Engagement Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Engineering Human Resources Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Stat...
Research Nurse Coordinator, TAMHSC, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Research Nurse Coordinator Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Primary Care & Population Health Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Jo...
Web Applications Developer Ii, TTI, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Web Applications Developer II Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Communications Division (Web & Software Services) Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bry...
Reactor Facilities Program Specialist, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 18 days ago
Job Title Reactor Facilities Program Specialist Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Nuclear Engineering and Science Center Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Te...