Job TitleAdministrative Associate II
AgencyTexas A&M Agrilife Extension Service
DepartmentEnp - Adult - Dallas
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum Salary$11.01 hourly
Job LocationDallas, Texas
Objective of Position
This position works in the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program known as EFNEP. The Administrative Associate II works under general supervision and provides routine administrative support work and programmatic data entry.
This position is funded by a Federal grant and is therefore contingent upon availability of funds.
The following are the functions essential to performing this job:
- Data entry of program forms in the federal reporting system
- Complete reports as directed by supervisor
- Serve as the office receptionist
- Maintains inventory of equipment supplies. Consults with supervisor on future needs
- Place unit orders for office supplies and programmatic items
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills:
The individual in this job must possess these skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office programs – Word and Power Point; Excel, etc.
- Is thoroughly familiar with and operates all office machines – computer, printer, scanner, copy machine, etc.
- Working knowledge of Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams to attend program meeting/trainings.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to keep written logs of activities, complete reports, and organize materials.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to required trainings outside of county.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and/or otherwise move instructional materials weighing up to 40 lbs within the office.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Research Associate, TTI, United States, about 12 hours ago
Job Title Research Associate Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Mexico City Office Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description J...
Research Assistant, TTI, United States, about 12 hours ago
Job Title Research Assistant Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Behavioral Research Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...
Research Associate, TAMHSC, United States, about 12 hours ago
Job Title Research Associate Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Neuroscience & Experimental Therapeutics Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Jo...
Tti Assistant Research Scientist, TTI, United States, 3 days ago
Job Title TTI Assistant Research Scientist Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Transportation Modeling Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Facu...
Executive Assistant Ii, TAMHSC, United States, 3 days ago
Job Title Executive Assistant II Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Office of the Dean Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job D...
Research Assistant 2, TAMHSC, United States, 3 days ago
Job Title Research Assistant-2 Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Pharmacy - Instruction Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type...