Job TitleAdministrative Associate I of the College of Arts, Sciences and Education (CASE)
AgencyTexas A&M University - Texarkana
DepartmentCollege Of Arts, Sciences & Education
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationTexarkana, Texas
Works under supervision and performs entry-level administrative support work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Greets visitors, answers and screens calls, provides general information and referrals, and schedules appointments. Receives, sorts, and routes mail and performs other mail services.
- Applies, interprets, and communicates policies and procedures and serves as a resource for answering questions regarding policies.
- Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or records. Performs data entry and retrieval and maintains data files. Prepares and proofs materials for reports and other publications. Prepares, modifies, and verifies documents.
- Makes arrangements for meetings, appointments, conferences, and travel.
- Maintains office supplies and equipment. Maintains office reference materials including online office materials.
- May deliver, pick up, or receive cash payments, documents, supplies, equipment, or materials.
- This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One (1) year of experience
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Two (2) years of related experience
- Experience in higher education
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with DocuSign, PDF formats, and video conferencing applications
- Familiarity with general office equipment
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Accurate keyboarding ability
- Organizational and decision-making skills (demonstrated ability to think critically)
SUPERVISION OF PERSONNEL:
Works under supervision and generally does not supervise employees.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
To apply: Upload your cover letter, resume, 3 professional reference's contact information and with one reference being a supervisor/manager and copies of your transcripts in the questionnaire section of your application.
Please remember once you submit your application you will not be able to “revise” or upload any documents. If you have any questions about uploading or a revision to your application, you may contact HR@tamut.edu .
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Administrative Associate Ii Employee Services, Texas A&M Forest Service, United States, 17 days ago
Job Title Administrative Associate II - Employee Services Agency Texas A&M Forest Service Department Employee Development Department Proposed Minimum Salary $15.00 hourly Job Location College Stat...
Tfs Purchasing Department Head, Texas A&M Forest Service, United States, 43 minutes ago
Job Title TFS Purchasing Department Head Agency Texas A&M Forest Service Department Fiad Associate Director's Office Proposed Minimum Salary $6,083.34 monthly Job Location College Station, Texas J...
Business Assistant I Seasonal, Texas A&M Forest Service, United States, 40 minutes ago
Job Title Business Assistant I - Seasonal Agency Texas A&M Forest Service Department Frp Associate Director's Office Proposed Minimum Salary $15.00 hourly Job Location College Station, Texas Job T...
Program Manager P12, TAMHSC, United States, 17 days ago
Job Title Program Manager P12 Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Academic Affairs Com Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job De...
Financial Accountant I, Texas A&M Forest Service, United States, 17 days ago
Job Title Financial Accountant I Agency Texas A&M Forest Service Department Budgets & Accounting Department Proposed Minimum Salary $3,500.00 monthly Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type S...
Senior Health Physicist, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Title Senior Health Physicist Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Nuclear Engineering and Science Center Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type S...