|Administrative Assistant, Office of Health Informatics|
|4722 Administrative Assistant III|
|Family and Community Medicine|
|Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
| JOB OVERVIEW|
The Department of Family and Community Medicine (FCM) at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center (ZSFG) is recruiting for the position of Administrative Assistant to Office of Health Informatics.
ZSFG houses the operational center for the Office for Health Informatics (OHI) for the San Francisco Health Network (SFHN). OHI is led by UCSF clinical faculty, including the Chief Health Informatics Officer (CHIO) and Associate Chief Health Informatics Officers (ACHIOs) of ZSFG and Ambulatory Services. As OHI prepares for SFHN’s implementation of an enterprise electronic health record, this position will provide administrative support for the Health Informatics Officers working at UCSF at ZSFG.
The School of Medicine Vice Dean’s Office at ZSFG supports the clinical, teaching and research activities of the UCSF faculty, residents, students, and staff at ZSFG that are intended, in partnership with the administration of DPH, to support both the mission of UCSF and ZSFG.
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center (ZSFG) has been a training hospital for UCSF since it opened in 1872. The Affiliation Agreement between the UCSF School of Medicine and the City/County of San Francisco includes providing all of the professional medical staff at ZSFG across approximately 40 different service lines. Currently, there are over 700 active and courtesy UCSF faculty working at ZSFG. UCSF also operates undergraduate and postgraduate medical training programs at ZSFG. More than 900 UCSF residents and 350 medical students rotate at ZSFG each year. There are also approximately 1,000 administrative and research staff based at ZSFG.
ZSFG serves approximately 120,000 patients per year and provides 20% of the city's inpatient care. As San Francisco's public hospital, ZSFG’s mission is to provide quality healthcare and trauma services with compassion and respect to patients that include the city's most vulnerable. ZSFG is also one of the nation's top academic medical centers partnering with UCSF on clinical training and research. It is home to 20 research centers and labs that benefit patients worldwide.
The SFHN is operated by the San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH). It is the city’s only complete system of care and includes ZSFG with UCSF physicians providing hospital care, specialty, diagnostic and ancillary services. SFHN also includes Laguna Honda Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, primary care clinics in the community, and a comprehensive range of substance abuse and mental health services.
FAMILY AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
Our department's mission is to educate students and residents in family medicine with an emphasis on meeting the needs of the economically disadvantaged and the medically underserved; to advance knowledge in family and community medicine; and develop methods of primary care that are effective, efficient, and accessible to all people.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
| • High school graduation and four years of related administrative experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience|
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and online applications, including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Strong customer service and problem solving skills and ability to follow through with tasks
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, be highly organized, meet deadlines and work with a high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Excellent attendance, time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing, and detail oriented skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, be flexible to change, demonstrate pro-activeness and positive attitude
• Ability to work independently and as a team player, demonstrate willingness to follow instructions and have a “dive in and get it done” attitude
Note: Fingerprinting and background check required. Effective March 13, 2017, all final candidate(s) for employment are required to undergo a background check.
| • Knowledge of health information technology / electronic health record terminology and uses|
• Knowledge of health system roles, including faculty, interdisciplinary team members and staff, and health professional trainees
• Knowledge of medical quality improvement terminology, including Lean Management principles
• Experience in coordinating large meetings and conference calls; WebEx, Skype for Business, etc.
• Experience in managing multiple calendars for executive level staff
• Experience maintaining confidential files and records
• Experience working in an educational or medical environment including meeting/event planning and coordinating multiple complex schedules
• Knowledge of UCSF systems: MyExpense, BearBuy, Collaborative Learning Environment
• Familiar with UCSF Controller’s Office
|The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.|
Open Rank, Population Health Department, University of San Francisco, United States, 19 days ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2018-0298Faculty Position Title Open Rank, Population Health Department Job Location Presidio Campus Department Behavioral Health Job Type Full-Time Union T...
Open Rank Nursing Faculty, University of San Francisco, United States, 21 days ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2018-0297Faculty Position Title Open Rank Nursing Faculty Job Location Main Campus - Hilltop Department Nursing Job Type Full-Time Union Type USFFA Travel U...
Technical Analyst Workday, University of San Francisco, United States, 19 days ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2018-1420Staff Job Title Technical Analyst - Workday Job Location Main Campus - Hilltop Salary Type Non Exempt Minimum Hire-In Rate (for OPE positions only)...
Study Coordinator, Espm (9611 C) #24542, University of California, United States, 1 day ago
Job Description Job Title: Study Coordinator, ESPM (9611C) #24542 Job ID: 24542 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-Time Department Environ Sci, Policy & Mgmt Regular/Temporary: Re...
Associate Director Of Development, For The College Of Health An, The California State University, United States, 2 days ago
Campus: San Francisco Job ID: 9753 Job Title: Associate Director of Development, for the College of Health an Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: February 14, 2018 Closing Date: Open until filled Li...
Sport Club Coach (Jiu Jitsu), University of San Francisco, United States, 19 days ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2018-1422Staff Job Title Sport Club Coach (Jiu Jitsu) Job Location Main Campus - Hilltop Salary Type Non Exempt Minimum Hire-In Rate (for OPE positions only...