The College of Engineering, Technology, and Computer Science (ETCS) is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This position will:
- Greet, direct, and answer questions of walk-in visitors/students
- Sort and distribute mail, process incoming and out-going faxes, order all supplies, and service office printers and copiers
- Maintain notices on faculty/staff bulletin board
- Provide refunds on ETCS lobby vending machines or contact proper persons for repair
- Provide clerical support to associate dean including special projects, coordinating specific courses, providing support to ROTC program etc.
- Serve as ETCS assembly secretary; take minutes and assist in all elections
- Administer annual upward feedback for chairs
- Coordinate the spring convocation; prepare certificates for years of service; order all plaques and awards
- Prepare, process and maintain files for all reappointments for non-tenured faculty, Form 40’s, and other reports
- Serve as backup for dean’s secretary
- Provide clerical support for the college’s Student Success Center
- Other tasks designated by the dean
Find out why so many are taking advantage of a career at Purdue University Fort Wayne! Employees enjoy:
- Free tuition through Purdue University Global
- Fee remission for a traditional Purdue degree for yourself, spouse, and children
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Support for professional development opportunities
- Live and work in an affordable, family friendly community
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years experience in an office support position
- General computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Effective interpersonal, oral/written communication and organizational skills
- For highest consideration, submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information of three professional references
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Non-Exempt Defined Contribution Plan
- Purdue University Fort Wayne seeks to develop and nurture its diversity. Purdue Fort Wayne is committed to maintaining an inclusive community that recognizes and values the inherent worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, sensitivity, understanding, and mutual respect. Purdue Fort Wayne is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Clinical Research Specialist, Indiana University, United States, 2 days ago
Position Details Position Information Position Title Clinical Research Specialist Campus IPFW - Fort Wayne Department Courtesy Listing (FW-CRTY-IUFWA) Department Information The mission of the IU ...
Part Time Library Assistant, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 10 days ago
Completion of a high school diploma or GED and specialized training (technical certification /associate’s degree) or two (2) to three (3) years of related experience in library or secretarial posi...
Administrative Faculty/Dean School Of Nursing, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 1 day ago
LEADERSHIP Work with the Assistant Vice President for Nursing and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs to support the College’s mission, strategic planning and College development initiatives. Rec...
Part Time Security Clerk, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 1 day ago
High School diploma or equivalent required. Demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service at all times Good communication skills and ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals ...
Assistant Director Of Disability Support Services, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 10 days ago
General Description of Position: The Assistant Director of Disability Support Services assists in facilitating the activities of Disability Support Services (DSS). DSS provides services to student...
Part Time Evening Librarian, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 1 day ago
Coordinate and assist in the development and delivery of library services and resources. Develop, coordinate and implement information literacy instruction and assessment. Apply professional exper...