Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
Administrative support for faculty members in the Division of Biology and Biological Engineering (BBE).
– Assist with travel and travel expense reports for assigned faculty and their lab members.
– Using the Caltech P-Card (Visa) or TechMart (e-procurement application), purchase goods and services for assigned faculty and their lab members.
– Process reimbursements as needed.
– Reconcile P-Card transactions for self and for assigned faculty.
– Screen and route mail and telephone calls for assigned faculty, as needed.
– Process and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
– May act as liaison between assigned faculty and their grant managers regarding grant proposals and deadlines.
– Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, and appointments.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Proficient computer skills and comfortable using new applications.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Excellent customer service skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Helpful, respectful, and approachable.
– Enthusiasm for building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
– Demonstrate flexibility and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
– 1-2 years' related work experience.
– Experience with making travel arrangements and processing travel expense reports.
– Experience with Caltech administrative applications.
– Cover Letter
Academic Affairs Budget Analyst (Aa/S Ne), The California State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Campus: Pomona Job ID: 60668 Job Title: Academic Affairs Budget Analyst (AA/S NE) Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: January 14, 2019 Closing Date: January 28, 2019 L...
Senior Labor & Employee Relations Representative Human Resources Full Time 8 Hours Days, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Labor Relations and/or Business Administration required. SHRM Certification preferred. Master’s Degree preferred. Minimum Experi...
Assistant, Laboratory Non Phlebotomy (Non Union) Per Diem 8 Hour Days, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Minimum Education: High School Graduate and/or equivalent training and experience. 2 years college level courses preferred. Minimum Experience/Knowledge: Min. 1 year prior experience in a hospita...
Collector/Biller/Appeals Specialist Mso Cbo Full Time 8 Hour Days, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Minimum Education: High School graduate or equivalent required. Previous collection experience. Minimum Experience/Knowledge: 1 to 2 years of experience. Combined education/experience as substitut...
Coding Supervisor Mso Cbo Ft 8 Hour Days, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Minimum Education: High school diploma and successful completion of college courses in Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology and a certified coding class. Minimum Experience/Knowledge: Five ye...
X Ray Tech, Limited Permit Ops Float Pool, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 8 days ago
Requisition # 19000119Apply Now Performs x-rays on patients for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes within scope of practice as directed by physician/clinician. Additionally, this position perform...