Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
Administrative support for faculty members in the Division of Biology and Biological Engineering (BBE).
– Assist with travel and travel expense reports for assigned faculty and their lab members.
– Using the Caltech P-Card (Visa) or TechMart (e-procurement application), purchase goods and services for assigned faculty and their lab members.
– Process reimbursements as needed.
– Reconcile P-Card transactions for self and for assigned faculty.
– Screen and route mail and telephone calls for assigned faculty, as needed.
– Process and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
– May act as liaison between assigned faculty and their grant managers regarding grant proposals and deadlines.
– Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, and appointments.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Proficient computer skills and comfortable using new applications.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Excellent customer service skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Helpful, respectful, and approachable.
– Enthusiasm for building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
– Demonstrate flexibility and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
– 1-2 years' related work experience.
– Experience with making travel arrangements and processing travel expense reports.
– Experience with Caltech administrative applications.
– Cover Letter
Compliance Coordinator & Administrative Assistant To The Director Of Athletics, Biola University, United States, 2 days ago
Compliance Coordinator & Administrative Assistant to the Director of Athletics Summary: To provide administrative services, compliance reporting, project management, and generalized support to the...
Senior Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator, Department Of Nursing, Biola University, United States, 2 days ago
Senior Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator, Department of Nursing Job Summary The Senior Administrative Assistant will oversee the daily operations for the Nursing Program and the Adminis...
Senior Accountant Mso Cbo F Ull Time 8 Hour Days, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Accounting or closely related degree required. Minimum Experience/Knowledge: Minimum 3 years of professional accounting, financial analysis, or related experience r...
Assistant Manager, Cashier Services, The California State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Campus: Dominguez Hills Job ID: 3328 Job Title: Assistant Manager, Cashier Services Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: June 28, 2018 Closing Date: Open until filled Link to Apply Online: https://ww...
Sr. Lvn Venice Family Clinic, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, about 10 hours ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities Incumbent assists provider staff of adult and pediatric primary care clinic in providing health care to clinic population and leadership t...
Enrollment Advisor, Organizational Leadership Studies Exempt, The California State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Campus: Dominguez Hills Job ID: 3321 Job Title: Enrollment Advisor, Organizational Leadership Studies - Exempt Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: June 19, 2018 Closin...