|Job Title:||Adm Asst to Unv. Coord. of EOF Program--INTERNAL UNION APPLS ONLY|
|Campus:||Florham Campus, Madison, NJ|
|Department:||Educational Opportunity Fund-Florham|
|Hiring Manager:||Marjorie Hall|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Coordinator/Director of the EOF Program|
|Salary:||$733.37 Weekly Minimum|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
INTERNAL UNION APPLICANTS ONLY
The Administrative Assistant provides advanced and diversified administrative and secretarial support services to the University Coordinator/Director of the Educational Opportunity Fund Program and the EOF staff on an assigned campus. The incumbent supports campus, summer program and university initiatives.
1. Completion of commercial courses related to secretarial, general office and administrative skills, or demonstrated equivalency through work experience. College credits preferred.
2. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a complex academic or corporate administrative environment including office oversight responsibilities, experience with budget maintenance and administrative record keeping, and program coordination. Must be able to work independently.
3. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students, faculty, staff and external constituents.
4. Personal computer proficiency for word processing, spreadsheet, and data management applications. Knowledge of Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and the internet. Experience with Ellucian and/or desk top publishing a plus. Ability to learn new programs/applications quickly.
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently and coordinate special programs and events with a minimum of supervision. Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative and use creativity.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Gis Analyst Scott Afb, Belleville, Il, Colorado State University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Posting Details Working Title GIS Analyst - Scott AFB, Belleville, IL Position Location Scott AFB, Belleville, IL Research Professional Position Yes Posting Number 202100270AP Position Type Admin ...
Assistant Professor Mathematics, Kean University, United States, about 5 hours ago
The New Jersey Center for Science, Technology & Mathematics at Kean University is seeking an Assistant Professor to teach core undergraduate coursework in mathematics, programming and statistics. ...