|Job Title:||Adm Asst to Unv. Coord. of EOF Program--INTERNAL UNION APPLS ONLY|
|Campus:||Florham Campus, Madison, NJ|
|Department:||Educational Opportunity Fund-Florham|
|Hiring Manager:||Marjorie Hall|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Coordinator/Director of the EOF Program|
|Salary:||$733.37 Weekly Minimum|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
INTERNAL UNION APPLICANTS ONLY
The Administrative Assistant provides advanced and diversified administrative and secretarial support services to the University Coordinator/Director of the Educational Opportunity Fund Program and the EOF staff on an assigned campus. The incumbent supports campus, summer program and university initiatives.
1. Completion of commercial courses related to secretarial, general office and administrative skills, or demonstrated equivalency through work experience. College credits preferred.
2. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a complex academic or corporate administrative environment including office oversight responsibilities, experience with budget maintenance and administrative record keeping, and program coordination. Must be able to work independently.
3. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students, faculty, staff and external constituents.
4. Personal computer proficiency for word processing, spreadsheet, and data management applications. Knowledge of Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and the internet. Experience with Ellucian and/or desk top publishing a plus. Ability to learn new programs/applications quickly.
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently and coordinate special programs and events with a minimum of supervision. Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative and use creativity.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Coordinator Of Event Planning (Working Title: Coordinator Of Events And Facility Services), University of Mississippi, United States, 9 days ago
Note for Current UM Employees Current employees must apply internally via connectU > connectu.olemiss.edu Definition of Class The Coordinator of Events and Facilities Services position will provid...
Nature Camp Teacher Naturalist: Bernardsville, Nj, NJ Audubon, United States, 21 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyNJ AudubonLocationBernardsville, NJJob CategoryTemporary/Seasonal PositionsSalaryCommensurate with Experienc...
Clinical Trials Research Coordinator Exercise Physiology/Kinesiology, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 16 hours ago
Position Description: The Aging & Brain Health Alliance at Rutgers University, as part of our ongoing studies of Pathways to Healthy Aging in African Americans, seeks applicants with training in E...
Eastern Oregon Agricultural Research Center Ranch Worker, Oregon State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
Position Details Position Title Student Facilities/Maintenance Job Title Eastern Oregon Agricultural Research Center Ranch Worker Appointment Type Student Employee Job Location Union Position Appo...