Updated: about 2 months ago
Location: Liverpool, NEW YORK
Deadline: The position may have been removed or expired!
|Title||Adjunct Instructor - Economics|
|Minimum Education Level||Masters|
|Description||Come join a dynamic and innovative higher education institution dedicated to impacting the lives of students! Bryant and Stratton College has over 160 years of experience and a solid reputation of providing a quality education to students around the country. We have 18 campus locations and a fast growing online division. Our continued growth has created new opportunities and new positions. As a result, Bryant & Stratton College is seeking motivated part time Adjunct Instructors for its business program. If you are interested in educating students in a way that prepares them for future career success, there is no better place to be than Bryant & Stratton!|
• Master’s in Economics
• Real world work experience a plus!
• Possess and exhibit qualities of professionalism, integrity, self- esteem, self-motivation, and a strong desire to guide students to improve their career prospects.
Experience using BlackBoard preferred
• Provide instruction with the focus on teaching and learning to help assure students in each class successfully meet all course outcomes and classroom objectives.
• Maintain a current knowledge of teaching discipline/field of study.
• Utilize active learning (facilitation), authentic assessment, and portfolio assignments to support the teaching and learning outcomes of the college.
• Establish and maintain a classroom climate consistent with the College values, education promise, and personalized promise.
|Send This Job to a Friend|