Job TitleAdjunct Faculty (Management) (Online Instruction)
AgencyTexas A&M International University
DepartmentDivision, Int'l Business & Technology Studies
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationLaredo, Texas
The Division of International Business and Technology Studies seeks to establish a pool of qualified applicants for part-time Adjunct Faculty appointments in the Management discipline for the upcoming Fall 2022 term. Successful applicants may teach up to six (6) semester credit hours within the required discipline online as dictated by student demand, hold office hours, and assist students as needed.
- Master’s degree in Management (or a closely related field) with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in Management.
- Previous online teaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Prior relevant industry experience.
- An earned doctorate in the discipline in Management or a closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in Management.
- Prior relevant industry experience, with at least three years of industry experience in a senior position related to the area of Management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the general public.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under stress and with pressing timelines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The above job duties may not be performed in every Adjunct Faculty position and may not include all related duties that may be performed.
- Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary appointments, assigned per semester and on an as-needed basis.
- These temporary appointments are for the Fall 2022 semester and/or any applicable Fall 2022 sub-terms.
Initial Review of Applicants will begin 05/31/2022
During the application process you have only one opportunity to enter the requested information, upload documents and submit the application. You will not be able to make changes or add additional documents once you “Submit” the application materials. The software does not allow you to “Save” your application and return to complete the process at a later time. The page "My Experience " has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Completed employment applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest addressing qualifications
- At least 3 current professional references and their full contact information, and
- Unofficial transcripts
Applications received by Texas A&M International University must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all job application data could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry in the job application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Administrative Coordinator I, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 15 days ago
Job Title Administrative Coordinator I Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Engineering Technology Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job De...
Part Time Government Instructor [Govt] [Fall 2022], Blinn College, United States, about 4 hours ago
Posting Details VEVRRA Federal Contractor – Priority referral protected veterans requested. Position Information Requisition Number 2022051F Position Title Part Time Government Instructor-[GOVT] [...
Lecturer Leadership Practicum, Clemson University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Lecturer - Leadership Practicum Clemson University: College of Business Location 412H Powers Hall, Clemson University Open Date Jun 16, 2022 Description The Leadership Signature Program in the Wil...
Temporary Lecturer Research Methodology And Design, Clemson University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Temporary Lecturer - Research Methodology and Design Clemson University: College of Business: Management Location Powers Hall 414, Clemson University Open Date Jun 07, 2022 Description The Departm...
Patient Relations Administrator, TAMHSC, United States, 3 days ago
Job Title Patient Relations Administrator Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department College of Medicine Business Affairs Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan,...
Research Associate, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 10 days ago
Job Title Research Associate Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Electrical Engineering Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...