Subject matter expert relative to industrial maintenance technologies, safety, and lean quality processes. Initially, 4-8 hours per week spent developing training material and overall class delivery. Per employer request, willing to travel and deliver additional employer onsite training within the 10 county area surrounding Tippecanoe County.
Experience Needed- Desire to share expertise and articulate transfer of knowledge
• Minimum 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience
• Strong skill-sets in industrial mechanical and electrical repairs, OSHA, & quality processes
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
• Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, encoders, motors, drives, PLC's, relays and breakers
• Ability to recommend equipment and process improvements
• Experience in testing electrical systems using testing devices
• Microsoft Excel spreadsheet experience a plus
Library Assistant, Associate, Purdue University, United States, about 1 month ago
Job Summary Perform day-to-day functions for library services at the Humanities, Social Science and Education Library. Provide instruction in the use of reference sources, equipment, and automated...
Dining Service Associate Ford Dining Court, Purdue University, United States, about 17 hours ago
Purdue Dining & Catering’s mission is to nourish and inspire the Purdue community. We offer a welcoming environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors to dine. We are a fun and energetic t...