Must have strong working knowledge of current technologies appropriate to area of instruction. A qualified faculty member in criminal justice meets both of the following criteria:
1. Possesses an earned baccalaureate or higher degree, from a regionally accredited institution, in criminology, criminal justice, law enforcement, social work, sociology, or human services, behavioral sciences, or other related fields (e.g. earned Juris Doctor degree), and
2. Possesses one of the following:
- Professional certification in the field, or
- Two years of directly related work experience, or
- Completed academic preparation appropriate to the program
CRIM 110, 111, 113, 117, 130, 171, 204, 210, 215, 231, 255 Course Standard:
A qualified faculty member teaching CRIM 110, 111, 113, 117, 130, 171, 204, 210, 215, 231, and 255 meets the Criminal Justice program standard or both of the following criteria:
1. Possesses an earned associate or higher degree, and
2. Has five years of directly related work experience.
Position requires sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of the College students and employees.
Fully supports the College’s mission and strategic plan initiatives.
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
Interpretive Naturalist Intern: Chesterton, Indiana, Dunes Learning Center, United States, 9 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyDunes Learning CenterLocationChesterton, IndianaJob CategoryInternshipsSalary$400/week + housingStart Date08...
General Manager Of Banquets And Catering Operations Events Management Department, Purdue University Northwest, United States, about 18 hours ago
Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Retirement, Life Insurance and more Accrue 15 days’ vacation your first year, then 22 days’ vacation your 2nd year plus rollover Uni...
Temporary Disability Access Center Assistant, Disability Access Center, Purdue University Northwest, United States, about 18 hours ago
This position is great for parents looking for part-time work while the kids are in school! The Disability Access Center (DAC) is seeking a Part-time Temporary Disability Access Center Assistant o...
Student $15/Hr Math & Reading Tutors For Elem Aged Children, Read La Porte County Inc., Purdue University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Job Summary PNW work study students Duties: Review and practice the homework the student being tutored brings in tutoring sessions, add supplemental lesson materials when appropriate Education PNW...