Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
This is a full-time, Temp-to-Hire opportunity.
- Entry Level Invoice Processor (1,000 invoices per month) with primary responsibilities to include scanning and mail distribution.
- Also maintains monthly sanctioned vendors audit.
- AP Office Support - Scans, indexes and uploads all invoices, credits, expense reports/receipts and other AP documents.
- Mail Distribution - Maintains the routing of intercompany and external mail. Invoice Processing & Vendor Audits - Cross-trains to process PO & Non-PO invoices and credits (5 errors maximum per month).
- Also maintains monthly sanctioned vendors audit.
- AP email management - Monitors AP email inbox and attempts to resolve questions, invoices, and correspondences independently, or routes to the appropriate AP team member.
- Returned item research - Ensures that returned items are handled appropriately as necessary by researching new addresses or coordinating changes needed, etc.
- Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service internally & externally. Demonstrates skills - Efficient, eager to learn new tasks, and receives other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred. One year of accounts payable or related experience. PHYSICAL
- (MediumMax 25lbs): up to 25 lbs, 0-33% of the work day (occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday (frequently); 01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly); Lifting 25 lbs max; Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing), Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
- Factors affecting environment conditions may vary depending on the assigned work area and tasks.
- Environmental exposures include, but are not limited to: Blood-borne pathogen exposure Bio-hazardous waste.
- Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors Communicable diseases Electrical shock, Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions, Latex, Lighting, Patient care/handling injuries, Radiation, Shift work, Travel may be required.
- Use of personal protective equipment, including respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
NOTE: This role will be granted the opportunity to work from home regularly but must be able to commute to Emory University on a flexible weekly schedule based upon business needs. Schedule is based on agreed upon guidelines of department of work. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
To ensure the safety of our campus community, the COVID-19 vaccine is required. For more information on the University and Hospital policies and potential exemptions, please see our website.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration!
Safety Partner Ehs, Arizona State University, United States, 27 days ago
87300BR Campus: Tempe Safety Partner Job Description ASU's Environmental Health and Safety is looking to hire an experienced Safety Partner to organize and conduct consultations of chemistry, haza...
Facilities Services Supervisor Tempe Campus, Arizona State University, United States, 12 days ago
87849BR Campus: Tempe Facilities Services Supervisor Job Description Facilities Management seeks a Facilities Services Supervisor to, under direction, plan, organize, schedule, and coordinate the ...
Quadrant Laboratory Operations Manager – Service Delivery, Francis Crick Institute, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Quadrant Laboratory Operations Manager – Service Delivery Reports to: • Laboratory Operations Hub Lead Contact term: • This is a full-time, permanent position on Crick terms and conditions of empl...
Accountant Iii, University of New Mexico Hospitals, United States, 10 days ago
Department: CTH Finance - OCO FTE: 1.00 Full Time (30 - 40 hours per week) Shift: Days Position Summary: Reviews and reconciles assigned general ledger accounts and resolves any discrepancies. Pa...
Communications Program Coordinator, Arizona State University, United States, 27 days ago
87331BR Campus: Tempe Communications Prg Cdr Job Description The ASU Art Museum at the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts is looking for an innovative, motivated and highly talented indiv...
Tenure Track Faculty Position In Environmental Engineering & Science, University of Alberta, Canada, 3 days ago
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level in Environmental Engi...