Department: CTH Finance - OCO
Full Time (30 - 40 hours per week)
Reviews and reconciles assigned general ledger accounts and resolves any discrepancies. Participates in the preparation of financial statements, reports and analyses. Provides information to auditors. Assigns accounts to reconcile. Reviews completed reconciliation's. Ensures adherence to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures. No patient care assignment.
* REVIEW - Review and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts
* FINANCE - Generate timely and accurate financial reports
* FINANCE - Participate in the preparation of hospital financial statements and reports for internal distribution and regulatory reporting
* ANALYSIS - Assist in the identification and analysis of significant fluctuations in general ledger account balances, and report findings to supervisor for follow-up action
* FINANCE - Post to accounts and general ledger
* AUDIT - Assist independent auditors with interim and year-end audit
* REPORTS - Compile data for and prepare regularly scheduled or special reports, analyses and financial statements
* REPORTS - Initiate computer generated reports
* REGULATIONS - Keep informed of all government regulations and procedures affecting hospital finance and accounting procedures
* GUIDE - Offer guidance to less experienced accountants
* TRAINING - Assist in training other employees in proper accounting procedures
* COMMUNICATION - Communicate with other departments concerning expenses and revenues within their area
* QUALITY SERVICE - Deliver quality service and act in a positive way with all customers to complete assigned functions; identify, recommend and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
* OTHER - Perform the duties of other Accountants as necessary
* AP - Responsible for weekly Accounts Payable reporting; provide assistance with all aspects of weekly check runs
* ASSISTANCE - Assist with W-9 and annual 1099 preparation and filing
* ASSISTANCE - Assist with Cash Desk processes as needed
* Bachelor's Degree
* Related Discipline
5 years directly related experience
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
* No or min hazard, physical risk, office environment
Staff Accountant, Adler University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Description The Staff Accountant will assist the month-end close process with emphasis on grants accounting and consolidation of Canadian subsidiary, and monthly balance sheet accounts reconcilia...
Principal Accountant, Vendor Accounts And Contracts, Office Of The Controller, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 7 days ago
Reports to: Assistant Director, Vendor’s Accounts and Contracts Purpose: The job holder will revise and audit the supply chain management accounts operations to verify their accuracy and complet...
Internal Auditor, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, 12 days ago
Job Purpose: The Internal Auditor will plan and execute internal audit engagements under the direction of the Audit Management team in accordance with professional IIA standards and KAUST’s intern...
Finance Analyst 2, University of Alberta, Canada, 3 days ago
This position is a part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position has an end date of 1 year plus a day from the date of appointment with the possibility of extension and offers a...
Accountant, Arizona State University, United States, 6 days ago
89409BR Campus: Tempe Accountant Job Description Financial Services seeks an Accountant who: will act as an accounting liaison with Academic and Administrative departments within the University wi...
Accounting Specialist – Polytechnic Campus, Arizona State University, United States, 14 days ago
89198BR Campus: Polytechnic Accounting Specialist Job Description Facilities Development and Management, Business Operations, Polytechnic campus, seeks an Accounting Specialist to perform a wide r...