We’re looking for a Strategic Engagement Manager to strengthen and continue developing Duolingo’s relationships with universities in the United Kingdom.
You will be promoting the use of our English proficiency test as a fully acceptable alternative to the IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL for international applicants. You must be willing and able to create new relationships as well as sustain and grow those already established.
We are also interested in bringing onto our team an individual with deep experience in UK higher ed, high visibility among peers and an exceptional professional track record for producing measurable results.
- Drive adoption of the Duolingo English Test in the admissions process at UK universities.
- Find, contact, and develop potential opportunities to turn them into accepting institutions.
- Assess institutions’ needs, and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Build productive trust relationships with higher ed stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to implement the UK higher ed marketing strategy.
- Represent the Duolingo English Test at high-profile speaking engagements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years of experience and deep familiarity with UK higher ed
- Strong network within the UK higher ed and international admissions environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally
- This position is based in the UK, thus candidates must have legal authorization to work in the UK.
Exceptional Candidate have...
- Master’s degree or PhD
- Experience with UK higher education policy setting
- Experience in partnership development
- Experience with English language testing or learning
Doctor Of Business Administration (Dba) Distance Learning Student Supervisors , Stafford Global ;, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Stafford Global www.staffordglobal.org has been providing distance learning programmes to students from select UK Universities for more than 25 years. Stafford Global is seeking to add to its poo...
Advance Study Administrator, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Job summary The ADVANCE Study is a collaborative study between the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre (DMRC), Stanford Hall, Imperial College London and Kings College London. The Study offers a...
Value Conflicts In A Differentiated Europe: The Impact Of Digital Media On Value Polarisation In..., Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy, 25 days ago
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Cookie...
Healthy Conversation Skills (Hcs) Trainer(S), University of Alberta, Canada, about 13 hours ago
This competition is open to all applicants however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considerat...
Transnational Teaching Fellow In Computer Science , University of Leeds ;, China, 14 days ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your teaching career in a dynamic and growing School within a Russell Group University? Are you enthusiastic about teaching in computer science and pa...
Database Engineer, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), United Kingdom, 19 days ago
About the team/job We are looking to recruit an experienced database engineer to join the Literature Services Team at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI ">https://www.ebi.ac.uk/">EMBL...