Location: SRUC Edinburgh Campus/ Flexible Location
SRUC is unique in Scotland and one of the largest organisations of its kind in Europe. Our ambitious and exciting vision is to work at local, national and international levels, leading innovation and sustainable development in agriculture and rural sectors.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified Service Delivery Manager to take on immediate accountability for the provision of effective Information and Digital Service (IDS) delivery and problem resolution to measurable Service Level Agreements and ensuring day-to-day user issues are resolved. This will include ensuring effective communications during incidents affecting IDS service provision and responsibility for ensuring a small team of analysts/engineers are scheduled to provide IDS support assistance and services.
Reporting to the IDS Group Manager, the main scope of the job is outlined below:
• IDS Support Team Management and customer service provision for all of IDS
• Reporting on and monitoring of the group’s KPIs
• Liaison/Management of service providers for network, telephony services, printing services, VC and AV services, etc.
• Customer Liaison including:
o Conducting/co-ordinating regional site visits.
o Meeting with senior faculty staff
o Meeting with SRUCSA
• Developing and maintaining a continues service improvement plan, this includes managing the student experience and working with IDS management and business partner to identify and implement improvements that can be made
• Provision of end user training and induction.
• Ensuring that all end user documentation is complete and reviewed as required.
• Incident & Problem Management.
• Log calls and undertake tasks as prioritised by the Service Desk system adopted to ensure adherence to IDS Service Level Agreements
• Support users (Staff, Students and other authorised users) in the resolution of issues with respect to using SRUC systems, equipment and facilities.
• Answer service desk calls when required to do so.
• Participate in IDS Projects as required.
• Perform additional duties as directed by the Line Manager
You should possess an HNC/HND in Computing or similar field, or equivalent experience, and have significant experience of working in a service delivery environment. Experience in the support of Microsoft products and product delivery is essential as is proven line management experience.
Further details on the requirements of this role can be found in the Job Description document which you must read before applying for this role. This is downloadable when you click the link below.
For further information and to apply, please use the SRUC online application management system.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted without a completed application form.
SRUC Leading the way in Agricultural and Rural Research, Education & Consultancy.
SRUC is committed to valuing Diversity, advancing Equality and respecting Human Rights throughout the organisation and encouraging applications from disabled people using the “Two Ticks – Positive about Disabled People” symbol. SRUC is a member of the Athena SWAN charter.
SRUC A Charitable company limited by guarantee, SC003712. Registered in Scotland No. C103046
Lecturer In Agricultural Engineering & Mechanisation, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Type: Permanent / full time Salary: £34,029 - £39,460 per annum Location: SRUC King’s Buildings, Edinburgh REF: ACF/AHES/056/21 Closing date: 5 December 2021 Applications are invited for the posit...
School Support Administrator Full Time, Permanent, Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
School Support Administrator - Full Time, Permanent £22,254- £26,341 per (Grade 3) Excellent Benefits Package Further Your Administration Career with Edinburgh Napier University We have two Qualit...
School Support Administrators, Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
School Support Administrators £22,254 - £26,341 per annum (Grade 3) Excellent Benefits Package Further Your Administration Career with Edinburgh Napier University School Support Administrators – 1...
School Support Administrator – Permanent, Part Time, Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
School Support Administrator – Permanent, Part-time Grade 3 - £22,254- £26,341 per annum plus benefits (pro-rata) Excellent Benefits Package Further Your Administration Career with Edinburgh Napie...
Lecturer In Hospitality And/Tourism Management – Full Time, Permanent, Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Lecturer in Hospitality and/Tourism Management – Full time, Permanent £40,927 - £50,296 (Grade 6) Excellent Benefits Package Lecturer in Hospitality and/Tourism Management – Full time, Permanent W...
Lecturer In Hospitality And/ Tourism Management, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
We are looking to appoint one Lecturer in Hospitality and/ Tourism Management on our Learning and Teaching or Research pathway . The successful candidate will play a significant role in supportin...