Organization Name Khalifa Univeristy - College of Medicine and Health Sciences
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the asdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science,Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
The Senior Specialist,Student Health & Wellness will contribute to the office’s mission of supporting the well-being of students and trainees, and contribute to the assessment, implementation, and evaluation of wellness and health promotion efforts.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans, goals, and measurable objectives for wellness and health promotion services
- Support the implementation of outreach strategies, educational programs, and interventions to support the mental, emotional, and physical health of CMHS students;
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the university and contribute to institution-wide efforts to improve the well-being of all CMHS students;
- Plan for and execute regular health and wellness programs, assessment, sharing results regarding effectiveness and ideas for improvement with CMHS leadership
- Assist with assessment and evaluation efforts to inform ongoing needs, and determine effectiveness; Create well-defined metrics to measure the success of the wellness programs.
- Analyze periodic student health surveys that provide baseline and follow-up health data
- Identify program needs and priorities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services, and track trends in student health status and behavior
- Collaborate and support the research projects related to wellness efforts;
- Plan wellness events and educational workshops on health promotion and well-being topics;
- Prepare a detailed budget to support student and trainee-led wellness initiatives and monitor expenditure of the approved budgets.
- Maintain Wellness intranet,calendar, and social media;
- Attend monthly Student Health Advisory Committee and ad hoc meetings as needed
- Ensure adherence to the University's information security policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Ensure coordination with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities,as and when needed.Perform other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on health promotion, health education,public health or another related discipline, and some related work experience.Health and/or Wellness Coaching Certification preferred
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team ([email protected] )
Postdoctoral Researcher, “Managing Scarcity” At The Faculty Of Arts And Social Sciences, History Department, Maastricht University 1 Fte, 48 Months, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 17 days ago
Postdoctoral researcher, “Managing Scarcity” at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, History Department, Maastricht University 1 fte, 48 Months Postdoctoral researcher, “Managing Scarcity” at ...
Behavioral Health Consultant, Drexel University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Behavioral Health Consultant Apply now Job no: 494618 Work type: Part-Time Location: Other - See posting for details Categories: College of Medicine, Drexel University, Professional Staff About Dr...
Fleet Services Program Manager, Arizona State University, United States, 8 days ago
59934BR Campus: Tempe Program Manager Job Description Facilities Development and Management (FDM) seeks a hands-on and working Fleet Services Program Manager to plan, organize, implement, direct, ...
Data Science Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, about 19 hours ago
59980BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Data Science Specialist Job Description This position will lead efforts to maintain a database of health related data and to conduct data analysis and reporting fo...
Career & Internship Specialist, School Of Public Health, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 18 hours ago
Program Description: The UC Berkeley School of Public Health was founded in 1943; during 2018 we celebrated our 75th anniversary. We are fueled by a deep commitment to social and environmental jus...
2 Assistant/Associate Professors In Internet Security (Attbm 20.018), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
2 Assistant/Associate Professors in Internet security Department/faculty: Faculty Technology, Policy and Management Level: Doctorate Working hours: 30-40 hours weekly Contract: tenure track (6 yea...