The University is looking for qualified and experienced individuals for the below stated positions:
The position is based at BIUST Campus, Palapye.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL, MATERIALS & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
Senior Lecturer, Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
Main Purpose of the Job
- To teach and educate Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in an academic discipline and to build the knowledge base in a relevant field of the discipline through research and publication.
- To administer teaching activities within the discipline and provide leadership at the module or course level.
- To establish a national reputation in their discipline.
- To be active in professional service related to their discipline.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A PhD degree in Metallurgical Engineering or a related field. Preferred areas are Extractive Metallurgy, Hydrometallurgy and Physical Metallurgy.
- Bachelor degree in Metallurgical Engineering or a related field.
- At least two years post-doctoral experience in teaching and research at a tertiary institution of comparable standard. However, two years post-doctoral relevant industrial/professional experience shall be equivalent to one year teaching experience.
- At least 8 publications in reputable refereed journals. Engagement in projects/services at least on the profession or the community.
- Engagement in projects/services that benefit the University at least one of the following:
The Profession and the Community.
The positions require the following competencies/skills:
The University offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the above stated position, please send your application letter quoting the reference number above and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to:
Director, Human Resources at the email address below.
For any further enquiries, you may call Ms. Kgosiemang or Ms. Oleseng @ 4931308
POSITIONS IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Lecturer In In Engineering English, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, about 2 hours ago
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We...
Researcher In Geographic Information Science (Gis) (Pa2020/263), University of Lund, Sweden, about 7 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and 7 600 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are...
Assistant Professor In Battery Thermal Performance, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
This role will be within the Centre for Advanced Low- Carbon Propulsion Systems (C-ALPS). You will join a newly created research centre with high levels of industry engagement. This is an exciting...
Experimental And Numerical Study On Fretting Fatigue Behaviour Of Additively Manufactured Metal Parts, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 21 hours ago
Additive manufacturing (AM) is becoming a game-changing technology with enormous potential impact on the range of available designs, enabling new component capabilities that cannot be realized wit...
Adjunct Instructor Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Technical Writing, University of Detroit Mercy, United States, about 13 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Adjunct Instructor-Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Technical Writing Classification Title PT Adjunct Faculty Position Number City/Camp...
Non College Work Study Ii, Scholars Academy Ns Tutors, University of Houston - Downtown, United States, 3 days ago
Non-College Work Study II, Scholars Academy NS Tutors - (STU000702) SA NS Tutors Department Name:D0067 Scholars Academy Description Note: For consideration, you must receive UHD faculty (for those...