External RelationsJob Description
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ positions in the market, their products/services, points of difference and competitive landscape as well as their needs and intentions.
- Work with account management colleagues to communicate to schools and centres about clients and partners’ expectations and specification so as to meet the stated goals and objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and partners.
- Meet with clients and partners to discuss end-to-end solutioning which include but not limited to management education, training programmes, research, consultancies.
- Communicate with clients and partners about their account status and work with them to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage the retention, expansion and overall satisfaction of the clients and partners.
- Staying updated with industry and market trends and their best practices.
- Maintains proper records of all business transaction and clients/partners’ information.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess up-to-date understanding of industry and market trends.
- Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with different types of customers and clients.
Marketing & Communications Specialist, University of Alberta, Canada, 1 day ago
This position is a part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position has a term length of 1 year plus a day (Maternity Leave Coverage) and offers a comprehensive benefits package wh...
Senior Director, Faculty/Physician Compensation, Emory University, United States, 7 days ago
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contri...
(Senior) Business Development Manager Health, IMEC, Belgium, 14 days ago
11 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company IMEC Research Field Other Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Belgium Application Deadline 11 Dec 2023 - 11:12 (Europe/Brussels)...
Product Market Business Partner, Unitech Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Fulltime fixed term role ending 15 December 2023 Te āheinga: The opportunity This key strategic role will focus on connecting and supporting academic programmes, consolidating Unitec's brand reput...
Senior Lead, China Programs, University of Alberta, Canada, 1 day ago
This position is a part of the Association of the Academic Staff of the University of Alberta (AASUA). In accordance with the Administrative and Professional Officer Agreement , this full time con...
Client Service Manager, McGill University, Canada, about 1 hour ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...