External RelationsJob Description
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ positions in the market, their products/services, points of difference and competitive landscape as well as their needs and intentions.
- Work with account management colleagues to communicate to schools and centres about clients and partners’ expectations and specification so as to meet the stated goals and objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and partners.
- Meet with clients and partners to discuss end-to-end solutioning which include but not limited to management education, training programmes, research, consultancies.
- Communicate with clients and partners about their account status and work with them to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage the retention, expansion and overall satisfaction of the clients and partners.
- Staying updated with industry and market trends and their best practices.
- Maintains proper records of all business transaction and clients/partners’ information.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess up-to-date understanding of industry and market trends.
- Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with different types of customers and clients.
Global Relationship Manager, Bellevue University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Primary Function: The primary function of this position is the management of relationships involving institutional and student compliance with F-1 Visa rules and regulations, coordination of supp...
Compensation Manager (Hybrid Schedule), HHMI, United States, about 1 hour ago
Primary Work Address: 4000 Jones Bridge Road, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 Current HHMI Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account. HHMI is focused on supporting and moving science forward ...
Recruitment Services Associate, University of Alberta, Canada, about 10 hours ago
This position is a part of the Association of the Academic Staff of the University of Alberta (AASUA). Internal applicants with relevant experience wishing to pursue a secondment are welcome and e...
Product Marketing Strategist, SAIT Polytechnic, Canada, 16 days ago
Product Marketing Strategist Calgary, AB Corporate Development, Applied Research & International – Centre for Continuing Education & Professional Studies / AUPE Temporary Salary / Hybrid Apply for...
Communications Officer, McGill University, Canada, 11 days ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
Intern In The Esa Commercialisation Gateway , European Space Agency, Netherlands, 16 days ago
Internship Opportunity in the Directorate of Commercialisation, Industry and Competitiveness. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creati...