NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on an exciting interdisciplinary project in the area of “Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation (LLPS) involving research teams in the Schools of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) and Biological Sciences (SBS) at NTU that have a strong international recognition in the areas of molecular biomimetics, cell biologists, biophysics, and plant biochemistry.
- Conduct computational work related to LLPS using all atomic simulation, Molecular Dynamics (MD) and coarse-grain simulations
- Collaborate with cell biologists, biochemists, structure biologists and materials scientists within the frame of a large research program devoted to LLPS
- Mentor PhD students conducting computational simulations in their thesis
- PhD in Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related fields
- Proficient with modern tools of coarse grain modelling, all atom, and MD simulations
- At least 1 to 2 years of post-doctoral experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Postdoctoral Scientist (Gn), University Hospital of Muenster (UKM), WWU, Germany, 16 days ago
<p>The Institute for Physiological Chemistry and Pathobiochemistry, University Hospital of Münster, Germany offers a DFG-funded project position, limited to 2 years, of a</p><p><strong>Postdoctora...
Research Associate I, Neurology 72505, UTMB Health, United States, 27 days ago
Job ID 72505 Job Title Research Associate I, Neurology Full/Part Time Full-Time Location Galveston Business Unit SOMED Regular/Temporary Regular Favorite Job Min Qualifications Bachelor's degree i...
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
Research Fellow - 00DLL Description The successful candidate will work with Prof Wang Shu on Adoptive transfer of ex vivo prepared immune effector cells to augment their anti-tumour immune respo...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Computational Systems Biology/Bioinformatics At The University Of Luxembourg, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 14 days ago
The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) was created within the Health Technologies Initiative from the Government of Luxembourg as one of the research priorities of the University of ...
Research Assistant, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Biology, Romania, 19 days ago
The announcement is for a full time temporary Research Assistant job within the project 338PED/2020. The job competition will take place at the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Biology, Departm...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Molecular Biology, Experimental Oncology, Experimental Ophthalmology, Mossakowski Medical Research Centre Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 19 days ago
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow joining a multidisciplinary research project (“Advanced ocular drug delivery system for preclinical research” ANODE, LIDER/39/0215/...