The laboratory of A/Prof Victor Yu at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is currently recruiting a (Postdoctoral) Research Fellow.
We are seeking for a motivated post-doctoral fellow to work on funded research project aimed at deciphering the roles of MOAP-1 in cellular senescence and ageing-associated disorders in liver. Long term goal of the project is to gain novel insights towards developing viable approaches for mitigating development and progression of NAFLD-associated liver diseases including NASH and HCC.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team as well as collaborators in Singapore and overseas.
To facilitate a better understanding of the work being pursued in the laboratory, prospective applicants can refer to the following papers published by the lab:
- Planning and execution of experiments
- Guiding and working with junior staffs including students
- Participation in preparation of manuscripts and other reports
- Uphold research integrity and ensure safety compliance
- Interested candidates please submit a detailed curriculum vitae, contact information of 4 referees and indicating your earliest availability.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Qualifications Qualifications / Discipline:
- Ph.D. degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cancer biology or other related fields is preferred.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Effective oral and written management communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Other desirable attributes: self-motivated, organized, meticulous, efficient, and flexible.
- Applicants with research experiences in mouse models and/or molecular and cell biology techniques (e.g., primary cell preparations, CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing, confocal microscopy, FACS, histology, IHC, IF or protein-protein interaction) are preferred.
Research Fellow (Pharmacy), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
8 Dec 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Biological sciences Chemistry Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Singapore Appli...
Research Fellow (Pharmacy), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 3 days ago
5 Dec 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Biological sciences Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Modeling Gene Disruptions In Human Neurons, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Netherlands, 9 days ago
29 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics Research Field Physics Medical sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Country Netherland...
Postdoc Position: Quantitative Biology Of Non Growing Bacteria, University of Basel, Switzerland, 10 days ago
29 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company University of Basel Research Field Biological sciences » Other Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Country Switzerland Application Deadli...
Postdoc Position: Quantitative Biology Of Non Growing Bacteria , University of Basel, Switzerland, 5 days ago
Postdoc position: quantitative biology of non-growing bacteria 100% How does life emerge from molecules and cells? This is the central question that motivates us. With curiosity and passion, we in...
Postdoctoral Researcher Or Doctoral Researcher In Cell Communication Group, University of Helsinki, Finland, about 8 hours ago
The Cell Communication group led by Dr. Kari Vaahtomeri at the Translational Cancer Medicine Research Program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Helsinki invites applications for a fixed-term pos...