We are looking for a focused and highly motivated individual to contribute to a dynamic and growing team in the Tandem Solar Cell Group of the Novel PV Concepts (NPVC) Cluster in the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore (SERIS). This team focuses on the “thin film on silicon tandem” flagship project, working towards the development of world leading high-efficiency (towards 30%) thin-film on silicon tandem solar cells as well as their module integration.
The job scope includes:
- Further development of processing, characterization and reliability testing capabilities for the perovskite facility in SERIS
- Dedicated to the rapid development of highly efficient semitransparent perovskite solar cells for tandem cell and module applications
- Serve as an equipment owner for SERIS’ Perovskite Lab
- Work closely with internal colleagues, including postgrad students, as well as external collaborators in short-term and long-term research projects
- Assist with relevant processing and characterization services
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science, with specialization in the field of perovskite solar cells
- Minimum 3 years of experience in perovskite solar cell fabrication and characterization or other relevant experience.
- Candidates with previous experience with large-area high-efficiency perovskite solar cell fabrication and/or perovskite on silicon tandem solar cells will be strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good English language skills (oral and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Solar Energy Research Inst of S'pore
Department: Research Cluster
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Postdoc, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Poland, 18 days ago
Responsibilities: A postdoc position in the Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology to study immune cells in murine genetically engineered models of brain tumors and immunotherapy using single cell a...
Junior Fellow In Cancer Immunology – Lugli Lab, Humanitas Research Hospital, Italy, 22 days ago
The Laboratory of Translational Immunology is currently seeking a highly motivated junior scientist at the postbac (post “laurea”) level to study the cellular and molecular mechanisms of memory T ...
Postdoctoral Researcher Position In The Laboratory Of Cell Biology, International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, Poland, 4 days ago
Laboratory of Cell Biology https://bit.ly/3ptdp4V at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw (IIMCB), headed by Professor Marta Miączyńska is looking for a Postdoctora...
Postdoc (M/W/D), E13/100 % , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 21 hours ago
31.05.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal We are looking for a scientist (Postdoc, m/w/d) who shares our enthusiasm about human T cell engineering and to work on our new project entitled “CRISPR-dis...
Postdoctoral Position In Function And Regulation Of Muscle Stem Cells, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain, 8 days ago
Available position for a postdoctoral fellow to study function and regulation of stem cell aging. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious experimental biologists to join our research tea...
I Ns T Ru Ct: Call For Applications From Early Stage Researcher For Doctoral (Ph D) Training Position In..., University of Antwerp, Belgium, Belgium, 8 days ago
INsTRuCT is an Innovative Training Network (ITN) funded by the European Union Horizon 2020 Programme. The INsTRuCT Consortium is a research network of leading European scientists from academia and...