- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 18 Apr 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Design research methodologies and develop algorithms and models
- Design and develop hybrid approaches combining knowledge graph, machine-learning/deep learning and multi-task learning in training AI models
- Design, conduct experiments and implement applications, tools and systems
- Assist to develop analytics capabilities in big data infrastructure
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in relevant research topics and possess related research skills
- Proficiency in at least one or more of these programming languages: Python, Java, C#, C++ and C
- Familiarity with one or more of the open source NLP frameworks (BERT, NLTK, SpaCy, ULMFiT)
- Prior research in the AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning field is an added advantage, preferably with significant hands-on experience with frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch Self-motivated and able to carry out tasks independently
- Excellent team player and possess strong inter-personal skills
- Analytical and meticulous with attention to details
Research Assistant, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Europe, 20 days ago
Job Description The “Construction Performance Analytics & Innovation Research Unit (cPAIRu)” at the Department of Building, National University of Singapore, focuses on the research areas of: (1) ...
Research Fellow, Healthcare Data Science, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Europe, 6 days ago
Job Description The Research Fellow will be responsible for undertaking in-depth research and innovation in machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence on trusted collaborative mac...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Biospectroscopy And Bioimaging, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Europe, 20 days ago
Job Description A Postdoctoral Fellow position is immediately available in Optical Bioimaging Lab in Dept of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore. The successful candidate will...
Research Associate, Centre For Ai And Data Governance, SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY, Europe, 20 days ago
Contract Manager Bachelor Degree Singapore | Closing On 15 May 2021 1-year contract About Us Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a heal...
One Vacant Position For A Full Time University Assistant At The Chair Of Mechanical Engineering At..., Personalabteilung der Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria, 5 days ago
One vacant position for a full-time University Assitant at the Chair of Mechanical Engineering at the Department Product Engineering at the earliest possible date in a three-years fixed-term contr...
Post Doc : Development Of Algorithms For Decentralized, Resilient Federated Learning., French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), Suriname, 19 days ago
Offer description The postdoctoral fellow will join the Carnot FANTASTYC project which puts together researchers on distributed ledger technology, privacy and machine learning with the aim of deve...