The Research Fellow will be responsible for undertaking in-depth research and innovation in machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence on trusted collaborative machine learning that lead to publications in top-tier international conferences and journals, as well as real-world implementations.
- Develop new concepts and algorithms in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence for trusted collaborative machine learning;
- Be up-to-date on state-of-the-art methodologies in related technical fields and application domains;
- Develop ideas for application of research outcomes;
- Contribute to knowledge exchange activities with external partners and collaborators;
- A PhD in Computer Science or relevant fields, with specialization related to machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence or databases;
- Proven ability to conduct independent research with a strong and relevant publication record;
- Strong publication track records with top conference and journal papers will be a plus;
- Experienced in using the latest machine learning, AI, and big data platforms;
- Proficient in python/C++/R programming
- Excellent interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills in English;
- A effective team player
The selected candidate will be working in a truly cross-disciplinary team, where he/she will have the opportunities to work with clinical experts from SingHealth and NUHS. The selected candidate will also be part of our collaborations with international institutes, such as MIT and Harvard.
Interested individual please send your cover letter and resume to email Dr Mengling FENG at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Research Assistant Position In Computer Vision, Institutul de Matematica Simion Stoilow al Academiei Romane, Romania, 19 days ago
The ideal job candidates are graduate students with very strong skills in mathematics and computer science. The young researchers will gain hands‐on research experience on latest methods and model...
Postdoc Position: Data Science And Machine Learning Approaches For Predictive Modelling Of Disease..., Universitat de Barcelona, Spain, 28 days ago
As part of the euCanSHare H2020 project, we offer an exciting postdoctoral position at the Universitat de Barcelona, to develop data science and machine learning methods for predictive modelling ...
Post Doc Position In Artificial Intelligence For Wearable Devices, ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI TECNOLOGIA, Italy, 12 days ago
Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic post-doc in the field of Artificial Intelligence who will have a leading research role in the development of machin...
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Junior) Theoretical Physics, Jagiellonian University, Poland, 7 days ago
Bio-inspired artificial neural networks Project is carried out within the TEAM-NET programme of the Foundation for Polish Science Project leader: Jacek Tabor Artificial neural network model was cr...
Research Fellow, Ai And Data, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Europe, 25 days ago
Job Description A full-time research fellow will be hired to carry out this research program (all packages) under the PI Taeihagh’s supervision for 3 years. The research fellow is expected to have...
Postdoc In Artificial Intelligence, Linköping University, Sweden, about 21 hours ago
Skilled and committed employees are a crucial factor in the success of Linköping University. And we need more of them. Our core expertise comes from teachers and researchers, but a successful univ...