Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design and develop deep learning/AI-powered DER analytics & renewable energy/price/load forecasting tools VPP operation
- Interval forecasting for sources & load forecasting tools suited to small geographical areas (e.g., at the level of customers or aggregation areas) to capture the uncertainty, and adequately addressing the requirements of robust/stochastic optimization formulations
- Research into state-of-the-art solutions in AI-powered DER analytics, deep learning architectures, and generate innovative ideas that can be implemented for VPP management
- Be a hands-on technologist and domain/industry expert in commercial solution development, system integration & implementation
- Be an R&D team lead to define & achieve the project goals
- Work closely with researchers, developers, partners and/or external vendors for timely project delivery
- Any other ad-hoc duty or responsibility; e.g., project presentation, progress report preparation, procurement and research collaborations etc. assigned by the project supervisor
- PhD degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering, specialized in Energy Analytics/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/DER management
- Solid knowledge and experience in Artificial Intelligence/Reinforcement Learning-based analytics & forecasting for distribution resource operations and energy management
- Proven skills in Machine Learning (Supervised/Unsupervised/Semi-supervised/Reinforcement Learning); e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, Support Vector Machine (SVM), Random Forest (RF), Bayesian model, neural networks, etc
- Programming languages (e.g., R, Python) in view of the abovementioned analytical concepts and techniques
- Strong skills in the use of one or more of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, TensorFlow and Spark, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize the proposed works
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Postdoc Position In Neuro Robotics, Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia, Spain, about 4 hours ago
The successful candidate has experience in some of the following topics: Machine learning for robotics (e.g., reinforcement learning, deep learning), Computational neuroscience, Embodied artificia...
22 Postdoc, Research Fellow And Ph D Student Positions In Artificial Intelligence And Machine... (# Of Pos: 20), Aalto University, Finland, 3 days ago
Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence FCAI offers a possibility for 22 new researchers to join a unique research community with an attractive joint mission. FCAI is a community of experts tha...
Postdoc Researcher In Explainable Machine Learning And Survival Analysis, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 10 hours ago
(ref. BAP-2020-670) Laatst aangepast : 15/09/2020 Itec is a research group at KU Leuven and imec, Flanders’ high-tech research and innovation hub for nanoelectronics and digital technologies. On t...
Postdoc Intelligent Bridge Infrastructures, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 20 days ago
Job description Background Information The chairs of Steel and Aluminum structures at the Department of the Built Environment of the Eindhoven University of Technology are looking for a postdoctor...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow In Ict Machine Learning And Cybersecurity , University of Agder, Norway, about 18 hours ago
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in ICT - Machine learning and cybersecurity Apply for this job See advertisement About the position A fixed-term 100% position is available at the University of Agder...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow In Ict Machine Learning And Cybersecurity, University of Agder (UiA), Norway, 11 days ago
About the position A fixed-term 100% position is available at the University of Agder, Faculty of Engineering and Science as a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Information and Communication Techn...