We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join us at NUS Business Analytics Labs to develop data intensive high-performance applications. You should be comfortable with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud. Container orchestration will be plus.
- Responsible for the research and development and iteration of scenario recommendation algorithm, including retrieval, coarse ranking, precise ranking, and re-ranking, etc., to improve user experience and revenue
- Implement federated recommender systems to preserve privacy with differential privacy and other data privacy-preserving methods
- Analyze business data and formulate corresponding recommendation strategies
- Communicate with relevant business teams and participate in the assessment and implementation of business needs.
- Create MLFlow pipelines to deploy, monitor and conduct user experiments using larger deep learning models
- A PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or Operations Research
- Solid algorithmic skills and excellent coding ability in Python, PyTorch/tensorflow framework and SQL
- Familiar with various retrieval algorithms, Click-through Rate/Conversion Rate estimation, re-ranking models, etc.
- Able to understand the business in depth, grasps concepts easily and is sensitive to data.
- At least 3 years of algorithm development experience in recommendation, search, and advertising, working experience in e-commerce is preferred
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Goal-oriented, proactive, and able to execute projects effectively good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Familiarity with NLP is preferred. Should be comfortable using machine learning and deep learning approaches to recommender systems and NLP.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Analytics And Operations
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9074
2 Doctoral Candidate And 1 Postdoctoral Researcher Fixed Term Positions In Applied Artificial... (# Of Pos: 3), University of Turku, Finland, 22 days ago
The University of Turku is a world-class multidisciplinary research university which offers interesting challenges and a unique vantage point to national and international research and education. ...
Hict: Doctoral Candidate In Deep Learning For Large Scale Historical Text Data, Aalto University, Findland, about 21 hours ago
The Helsinki Doctoral Education Network in Information and Communications Technology (HICT) is a collaborative doctoral education network hosted jointly by Aalto University and the University of H...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Clinical Validation Of Ai Algorithms, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 3 days ago
Do you want to contribute to improving human health? This position is part of a joint collaboration between the two largest research programs in Sweden, the Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and S...
A Full Time Academic Position In "Digital Business", Université de Liège, Belgium, 23 days ago
HEC® Liège (University of Liège) invites applications for a full-time academic position in Digital Business” starting on September 1, 2022 HEC Liège is the Management School of the University of L...
Postdoctoral Researcher, McGill University, Canada, about 11 hours ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Clinical Validation Of Ai Algorithms Karolinska Institutet Application Deadline: January 17, 2022view, SciLifeLab, Sweden, 2 days ago
This position is part of a joint collaboration between the two largest research programs in Sweden, the Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program (WASP) and the SciLifeLab and Wallenb...