The laboratory of Presidential Young Professor Liu Yuxin at National University of Singapore (NUS Bioelectronic lab website: https://www.lab-liu.com/ ) seeks postdoctoral fellows with strong enthusiasm and interest in electrochemical sensors, wearable electronics, flexible electronics, and bioelectronics research. As one of the PIs in Welcome Leap Dynamic Resilience Program (https://wellcomeleap.org/dr/ ), our team will develop novel biosensors and bioelectronics to capture and analyze digital dynamic resilience biomarkers. Particularly, we will develop AI-integrated wearable electronics technology for biochemical dynamic resilience biomarkers.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary research project
- Design and conduct research in flexible electronics, wearable electronics and electrical engineering area
- Work with clinicians and physicians for human clinical study
- Prepare and draft manuscripts for high-impact journals
- Obtained or expecting a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science and Engineering or related fields
- A strong interest in bioelectronics, wearable electronics, flexible electronics. Scientific curiosity and motivation to perform scientifically rigorous experimental work.
- Previous experience and strong skills in printed electronic board (PCB) design, electronic circuits, firmware and APP development
- Excellence in conducting independent research with great critical thinking and experimental design. Interested in working in a multidisciplinary team and leading a multidisciplinary project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous research experience in electrochemical sensors, actuators, and microfluidics is advantageous.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and names of 3 references (name, institution, email) to Prof. Yuxin Liu (email@example.com ). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Inst for Health Innovation & Technology
Department : Inst for Health Innovation & Technology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21680
Research Assistant (Bioelectronics), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 12 days ago
18 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Engineering Chemistry Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researc...
Research Fellow (Bioelectronics), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 18 days ago
14 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Biological sciences Engineering Chemistry Engineering Medical sciences Researcher Profile First Sta...
Postdoc Position In Bioelectronic Wound Repair Systems, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 16 hours ago
Our skin has remarkable ability to self-heal, something most of us almost take for granted. Old age and certain diseases can drastically reduce this ability, greatly increasing the risk of sufferi...
Post Doc In Flexible Electronics And Mems, University of Groningen, Netherlands, 12 days ago
18 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company University of Groningen Research Field Physics Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Netherlands Application Deadline 19 Dec 2023 ...
Post Doc In Flexible Electronics And Mems, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 15 hours ago
Post-doc in Flexible electronics and MEMS (V23.0757) « Back to the overview Job description We are currently looking to fill a postdoctoral candidate positions as a part of the Dutch Research Coun...
Post Doc In Flexible Electronics And Mems, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
Organisation Job description We are currently looking to fill a postdoctoral candidate positions as a part of the Dutch Research Council (NWO) funded project through Smart Industry 2019. The main ...