NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on an exciting interdisciplinary project in the area of “Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation (LLPS) involving research teams in the Schools of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) and Biological Sciences (SBS) at NTU that have a strong international recognition in the areas of molecular biomimetics, cell biologists, biophysics, and plant biochemistry. This includes:
- Conduct research in the area of protein biochemistry of extra-cellular proteins exhibiting LLPS with the goal to unveil the molecular mechanisms responsible for LLPS of such extra-cellular proteins
- Collaborate with cell biologists, biochemists, structure biologists and materials scientists within the frame of a large research program devoted to LLPS
- Mentor PhD students in the area of protein engineering, biophysical characterization and will interact with other team members seeking to exploit LLPS for translational applications
- PhD in Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Materials Science (biomaterials), Bioengineering or related fields
- Strong expertise in protein biochemistry, protein engineering, peptide synthesis
- Proficient with bioinformatic and modern bioimaging tools, and/or biophysical characterization techniques such as Circular Dichroism (CD), Infrared Spectroscopy, FACS, etc
- At least 1 to 2 years of post-doctoral experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Postdoc Position: Liquid Phase Electron Microscopy Of Protein Structure, INM - Leibniz-Institute for New Materials gGmbH, Germany, about 9 hours ago
The Innovative Electron Microscopy group at INM is world-leading in liquid-phase scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM). Recent advances in graphene liquid cells for electron microscopy ...
Postdoc (Adjunct) In The Department Of Nucleic Acids (Institute Of Human Genetics, Polish Academy..., Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 11 days ago
Director of the Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences (IHG PAS) announces an open competition for the position of a postdoc (adjunct) in the Department of Nucleic Acids. The comp...
Assistant Professor (Postdoc), Institute of Fundamental Technological Research Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 25 days ago
The position is offered within the GRIEG project funded from the Norway and EEA Grants 2014‑2021 under the Basic Research Programme operated by the National Science Centre (Poland). Title: Interac...
Postdoc: Guardians Of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 13 hours ago
Department Biomedical Sciences of Cells & Systems (BSCS) Work location Groningen Apply no later than 14 September 2020 Working environment The department of Biomedical Sciences of Cells and System...
Assistant, Research And Didactic Position, Jagiellonian University, Poland, 19 days ago
The job has two main responsibilities. The first involves teaching in biochemistry, a laboratory course, at the academic level. The second involves research mainly on glycoconjugate biochemistry a...
Post Doctoral Position On Structure Function Analysis Of Nuclear Receptor Nur77/Nr4 A1 In Cancer..., Academic Medical Center (AMC), Netherlands, 18 days ago
We are seeking a highly driven Post-Doctoral researcher for a research project involving a public-private collaboration funded by Topconsortia for Knowledge and Innovation (TKI), within the depart...