The Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore, is inviting applications for a Research Engineer (RE) position under Prof. Sibudjing Kawi’s group. The candidate will work on “NEA WTE-CRP” research project entitled “Energy Efficient MSW Incineration via Integrated Catalytic Membrane Gasification”.
This includes the following areas:
- Development of high performance oxygen permeable inorganic hollow fiber membranes at low temperature used in oxygen enrichment module of the gasification process.
- Develop novel catalysts for steam reforming of biomass tar.
- Write and review research papers, presenting research outcomes and develop connections with local and international researchers for collaboration work.
- Maintain optimal experimental progress and equipment’s in the laboratory.
- Bachelors/ Masters in chemical engineering in the research area of inorganic hollow fiber membranes and membrane reactors for low temperature reactions.
- Proven experience in the field of inorganic hollow fiber membrane synthesis, catalyst synthesis and reactor design in terms of publications and/or patents.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Assistant Professor In The History Of The Global Cold War (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 5 days ago
Are you passionate about teaching History and the Global Cold War and do you have experience or affinity with teaching in a multidisciplinary Liberal Arts and Sciences environment? Do you also hav...
Internship In Hybrid Thin Films As Transparent Gas Permeation Barriers For Advanced Packaging (M/F), Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Luxembourg, 19 days ago
Description Your work environment The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of materials, environment and IT. B...
Development Of One Pot Synthetic Reactions Towards Novel Squaramides For Application In..., Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, 28 days ago
Post Summary Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates interested in pursuing a PhD in the area of organic and analytical chemistry on a recently funded research project within t...
Assistant Professor In The History Of The Global Cold War (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Assistant Professor in the History of the Global Cold War (1.0 FTE) Functie Are you passionate about teaching History and the Global Cold War and do you have experience or affinity with teaching i...
Novel Antibacterial Coatings For Implantable Prostethic Devices In Trabecular Titanium, ALMA MATER STUDIORUM - UNIVERSITA' DI BOLOGNA - - DIPARTIMENTO DI INGEGNERIA CIVILE, CHIMICA, AMBIENTALE E DEI MATERIALI, Italy, 4 days ago
The research fellow will work autonomously for all scientific activities related to the synthesis of Zn and Mn oxides nanoparticles, their inclusion into biocompatible polymer matrices and deposit...
M 21108 – Experienced Engineer, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Luxembourg, 27 days ago
Are you passionate about research? So are we! Come and join us The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of mat...