Organization Name Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
- To provide high-quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Capability to run common laboratory equipment for research on chemical EOR
- Ability to record results in professional manner and aptitude to correlate obtained data in a meaningful manner
- General operations in the laboratory in accordance to HSE standards of the University
- Day to day running of laboratory equipment for sample testing and evaluation ((eg. Rheometer, coreflood, centrifuge …etc) using different chemical EOR methods (eg. polymer, surfactant, foam..etc) and three phase gas experiment, with and without additives)
- Maintaining laboratory record
- Maintaining laboratory inventory to manage chemicals and consumables stock up to date
- Frequent update on the assigned activities
- Follow up experiment test and evaluation
- HSE documentation and record keeping
- Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- At least six months experience in laboratory work, preferably in petroleum engineering laboratory.
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae )
Post Doctoral Researcher Assessment Of Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions Of Alternative Jet Fuels, Hasselt University, Belgium, 29 days ago
Background The Environmental Economics Research group is an international academic leader in sustainability assessments of clean technologies and valuation of ecosystem services, and a visible sou...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Structural Geology, University of Stavanger, Norway, 19 days ago
Job description The University of Stavanger invites applicants for a 2-year Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Structural Geology at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Energy Re...
Doctoral Fellow Department Of Materials, Textiles And Chemical Engineering, Ghent University, Belgium, 16 days ago
Last application date: Dec 31, 2019 23:59 Department: TW11 - Department of Materials, Textiles and Chemical Engineering Employment category: Doctoral fellow Contract: Limited duration Degree: Mast...
Postdoc In Carbonate Sedimentology, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), Denmark, 17 days ago
Do you want to combine field based studies of carbonate rock with offshore data to understand the link between carbonate deposition and preservation and structural evolution? As part of a larger r...
Doctoral Fellow, Ghent University, Belgium, about 11 hours ago
Job description DESCRIPTION: Marine/beach plastics will be converted in liquid energy carriers and chemicals via (catalytic) pyrolysis. Different reactor technologies such as a conventional fluidi...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Environmental Science, Linnaeus University, Sweden, about 6 hours ago
Welcome to Linnaeus University! A place for knowledge, ideas and development. For growth potential and a belief in the future. In Småland and in the world. The Department of Biology and Environmen...