Organization Name Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
- To provide high-quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Capability to run common laboratory equipment for research on chemical EOR
- Ability to record results in professional manner and aptitude to correlate obtained data in a meaningful manner
- General operations in the laboratory in accordance to HSE standards of the University
- Day to day running of laboratory equipment for sample testing and evaluation ((eg. Rheometer, coreflood, centrifuge …etc) using different chemical EOR methods (eg. polymer, surfactant, foam..etc) and three phase gas experiment, with and without additives)
- Maintaining laboratory record
- Maintaining laboratory inventory to manage chemicals and consumables stock up to date
- Frequent update on the assigned activities
- Follow up experiment test and evaluation
- HSE documentation and record keeping
- Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- At least six months experience in laboratory work, preferably in petroleum engineering laboratory.
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae )
Postdoc Measuring Oil And Gas Emissions From Space (Ci Tg19.61), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
Postdoc Measuring Oil and Gas Emissions from Space Department/faculty: Faculty Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Doctorate Working hours: 36-40 hours weekly Contract: 1 year with possible e...
Postdoc In Pvt Modelling And Compositional Simulation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
Centre for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE) at DTU Chemistry seeks a postdoc in connection with the project Gas Injection in Lower Cretaceous Reservoirs. CERE is a cross departmental centre (ww...
Postdoctoral Position In Bio Based Thermoplastic Elastomers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 18 hours ago
(ref. BAP-2020-2) Laatst aangepast : 6/01/2020 This work will be carried out in the Renewable Materials and Nanotechnology research group (Department of Chemical Engineering) of Prof. Wim Thielema...
Postdoc In Functional Modelling Using Multilevel Flow Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
The Department of Electrical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) seeks qualified and talented candidates for a vacant Postdoc position in a project on translation of plant doc...
Post Doctoral Researcher In Physical Modelling Of Cyclic Soil Monopile Interaction (Ci Tg19.76), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
Post-doctoral researcher in physical modelling of cyclic soil-monopile interaction Department/faculty: Faculty Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Doctorate Working hours: 36-40 hours weekly ...
Associate Director, Gente Environmental Stewardship Jobs Program, Drexel University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Associate Director, GENTE Environmental Stewardship Jobs Program Apply now Job no: 494321 Work type: Full-Time Location: University City, Other - See posting for details Categories: College of Art...