- Run and maintain the photogrammetry facility of KU’s Space and Planetary Science Center.
- Assist Center researchers with photogrammetry and morphometric tasks for their projects.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support research output of KU’s space center
Qualifications & Experience
- Master in Earth Sciences, Geodasy or any related field
- Master, (1) year or more of relevant research experience
- Planetary GIS experience is recommended but not necessary
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Technical 3 D Artist, EPFL, Switzerland, 15 days ago
EPFL, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs more than ...
Assistant Professor, Space Plasma Science Ai/Ml, University of Alberta, Canada, about 21 hours ago
The Department of Physics, the home department for this position, has approximately 48 faculty with research interests in space physics, condensed matter physics, astrophysics, biophysics, geophys...
Robotics Engineer , European Space Agency, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Vacancy in the Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working env...
Science Operations Scientist , European Space Agency, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Vacancy in the Directorate of Science. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. We therefore welco...
Science Operations Scientist, The European Space Agency (ESA), Spain, about 14 hours ago
The European Space Agency maintains a world-leading Science Programme with missions in heliophysics, planetary science, astrophysics and fundamental physics. Its mission is to 'Empower Europe to l...
Space Electronics Development Engineer (Dipl. Ing., Fh/Eth) , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 22 hours ago
90%-100%, permanent PMOD/WRC is a research & calibration institution, located in Davos, Switzerland. As part of its solar- and climate research activities, the institute is strongly involved in va...