KU is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to work on joint medical imaging project between the college of engineering and the college of medicine. The tasks include devising deep learning models for 1) The detection of pancreatic area in MRI-CT scans, 2)The classification of the pancreatic area in MRI-CT scans into normal or abnormal cases. The RA is expected to provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University. Since the RA experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or Ph.D candidate, the RA tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize a research plans if more inclined towards a industry leaser.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Research experience in deep learning and mechatronic
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering from a reputable university in or related discipline
- Experience of undertaking assigned research tasks and contributing to academic outputs
- A willingness to contribute to a collaborative and supportive team culture
- Excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to function as part of a team working on multiple tasks with competing demands and deadlines
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience with deep learning development., project development
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Research Associate, KHALIFA UNIVERSITY, United Arab Emirates, 24 days ago
6 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company KHALIFA UNIVERSITY Research Field Engineering Computer science Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (R3) Country Uni...
Research Associate (Analytical Lab Core Facility), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 28 days ago
4 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (R3) Country Singapor...
Hedge Fund Machine Learning Analyst, ETH, Switzerland, 26 days ago
Garda is looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst Intern to join the Rates trading team in Geneva, for Summer 2023. The candidate will be supporting portfolio managers, helping implement solutions f...
Project Officer Research Funding Tu Delft Centre For Systems And Control, AcademicTransfer, Netherlands, 4 days ago
The Delft Center for Systems and Control (DCSC) coordinates education and research activities in the field of measurement and control engineering at TU Delft. Our researchers conduct fundamental r...
Research Associate In The Division Of Engineering (Advanced Membrane Technology) Dr. Raed Hashaikeh, New York University, United States, 2 days ago
Details Posted: 30-May-23 Location: Abu Dhabi Salary: Open Categories: Academic/Faculty Internal Number: 126129 The New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) is seeking to recruit a highly motivated R...
Research Software Engineer, AcademicTransfer, Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
The Computer Science departments of Software Technology and Intelligent Systems are currently looking for multiple research software engineers who have the knowledge and skills to support research...