NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Associate.
- Conduct research (experimental and/or modelling research) in membrane science and technology
- Prepare/write project report
- Publish research results
- Mentor junior students for their research project
- Master's Degree in Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Material Engineering
- A good publication record in the area of membrane science and technology or other separation technologies for water, energy and environment related applications
- Good experience in membrane process (e.g. electrochemical processes, ion exchange membrane processes, pressure-driven membrane processes) or membrane fabrication will be a plus
- Excellent academic writing and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and talented in scientific research
- Can work independently, and also collaboratively with team members
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Assistant, Poznan University of Technology, Poland, 7 days ago
FORM FOR ADVERTISERS INSTITUTION: Poznan University of Technology Faculty of Chemical Technology Institute of Chemical Technology and Engineering Department of Chemical Technology CITY: Poznan POS...
Post Doc./Research Assistant In Process Development And Engineering On Metal Nanoparticle..., University of Southern Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
The Section of Chemical Engineering (ChE) , Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology (KBM), University of Southern Denmark, (SDU) invites applications for a P...
Postdoc Position In Biomimetic Water Filtration Development Of Silica Stabilized Aquaporin Containing Water Filters, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 5 hours ago
Information about the department and the project Chemistry and Chemical Engineering is the largest department at Chalmers with research ranging from the most fundamental level to a level close to ...
Postdoc Position In Time Resolved Crystallography (1.0 Fte) (220213), University of Groningen (RUG), Netherlands, 23 days ago
*Job description* We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow with backgrounds in crystallography or related fields who are motivated to work in an interdisciplinary research environment studying the...
Postdoc In Time Resolved Crystallography (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 5 hours ago
Organisation Founded in 1614, the University of Groningen enjoys an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Fle...
Research Assistant (# Of Pos: 2), Institutul National de Cercetare-Dezvoltare pentru Textile si Pielarie INCDTP, Romania, 15 days ago
Chemical Engineer / Chemist / Materials science and engineering Engineer: Bachelor Degree or equivalent Higher Education – Bachelor’s Degree Diploma/Graduation Certificate (if the bachelor's degre...