The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is looking for a candidate who has excellent knowledge and proven track record in high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits design. This candidate will be responsible for the innovative ultra-low power senor interface circuit blocks design that aim to outperform the state-of-art. This candidate will work closely with the MEMS sensor designer for the test verification, as well as system integration and validation for a broad range of innovative sensor devices.
- System level analysis in Matlab/Simulink to define the specs of circuit blocks.
- Work with sensor designer to build the electrical model of sensors for circuit simulation.
- Circuit schematic design and simulation, layout, pre-tapeout design validation, test plan development and chip measurement.
- Publish high quality conference and journal papers.
- Knowledge of energy harvesting systems for low power smart sensors is an advantage.
- Integration of energy harvesters, power management circuit and monitoring sensors.
- B.Sc. or B.Eng /M.Sc. or M.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- At least 2 years of research experience in related area.
- Excellent knowledge in CMOS analog/mixed-signal ASIC design and proven successful tapeout records.
- Familiar with the analog/mixed-signal ASIC design and verification flow.
- Familiar with the lab measurement equipment for ASIC validation.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Able to generate high quality publications.
- Team player, quick learner and self-driven.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Postdoctoral Position In Vlsi Circuit Design And Chip Layout, University of Alberta, Canada, about 5 hours ago
We invite applications for one postdoctoral fellow position to work on a project in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada....
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
Research Fellow - 00DKS Description A Research Fellow position is open in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nationa...
Postdoc Machine Learning For Autonomous Drone Navigation, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 13 days ago
Autonomous on-board drone navigation (i.e., without human intervention) in inaccessible environments is a fundamental challenge. The goal in this project is to develop novel machine learning algor...
Postdoctoral Researcher For Intelligent Micro And Nanosensor Systems, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 14 hours ago
(ref. BAP-2020-689) Laatst aangepast : 9/10/2020 The researcher will be part of the newly founded Research Division Micro- and Nano-systems (MNS) in the electrical engineering department (ESAT) of...
Postdoc Machine Learning For Autonomous Drone Navigation, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 17 hours ago
Challenge: Work on societal challenges with science, technology or design in a responsible manner. Change: Generous start up funding can give your research a healthy boost. Impact: Contribute to e...
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
Research Fellow - 00DNP Description The purpose of this job is to implement intelligent building-to-grid and building-to-building power converter interfaces, so as to realize physical layer of tra...