The laboratory of A/Prof Victor Yu at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is currently recruiting a Research Assistant.
The successful candidate will assist the senior team members in investigating the role of MOAP-1 in aging, senescence and lipid metabolism.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Perform assigned tasks and support certain aspects of the ongoing research projects.
- Assist with general upkeep of laboratory on administration-related tasks and maintain safety protocols.
- Assist with mice husbandry and animal experimentation/procedure.
- Assist with procurement of research materials.
Interested candidates please submit a detailed curriculum vitae, contact information for 3 references, and indicating your earliest availability.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Qualifications / Discipline:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Effective oral and written management communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Other desirable attributes: self-motivation, good organization skills and diligent.
- Prior experience in working in a research lab setting in life sciences will be given priority in the selection process, especially those with prior experience with cell culture, DNA, protein or mouse work.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Job requisition ID: 21887
Research Assistant I, Harvard University, United States, 8 days ago
26-Nov-2023 Harvard Medical School 64338BR Position Description Are you interested in studying the blood-brain barrier and how inflammation influences brain function? We are seeking a research ass...
Research Fellow (Pharmacy), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 2 days ago
5 Dec 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Biological sciences Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (M/F/D) | Cell Growth Control In Health And Age Related Disease, Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Cologne, Germany, 26 days ago
Job Code: 23-2023 Job Offer from November 07, 2023 The Max Planck Research Group “Cell Growth Control in Health and Age-related Disease” headed by Dr. Constantinos Demetriades is looking for a ful...
Doctoral Researcher In Intracellular Drug Delivery And Nanomedicine, University of Helsinki, Finland, 38 minutes ago
The Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Helsinki conducts research in pharmacy and provides the highest education in the field. The Faculty offers the undergraduate degrees of Bachelor of Sci...
Research Fellow (Biological Sciences), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 7 days ago
30 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Biological sciences Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Singapore Application De...
Research Assistant (Cancer Science Institute) (Jr:21448), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, about 14 hours ago
7 Dec 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Singapor...