A Research Assistant is available in the School of Biological Sciences.
- Design and perform experiments related to a biochemical dissection of the carbon concentrating mechanism of either green algae or marine diatoms
- Involve in diverse methodology such as live cell imaging, algal genetics, biochemical purification and cellular subcompartments and biochemical reconstitution using pure components
- Mentorship of graduate and undergraduate students involved in the project
- Data analysis, interpretation and drafting of scientific manuscripts
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in biochemistry
- Several years of experience as a PhD candidate in biochemistry will be a plus
- Experience in purification and characterization of recombinant proteins
- Experience in work with metabolic enyzmes, preferably those involved in CO2 fixation
- Proven work experience in Molecular and Cell Biology in general
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Research Assistant , National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
Research Assistant - 00D81 Description The successful candidate will work with Dr Gloryn Chia on establishing empirical platforms for identifying and validating cancer vaccine candidates under a ...
Visiting Research Assistant Professor Wang Lab (Job Id #133989), University of Illinois, United States, about 22 hours ago
Visiting Research Assistant Professor - Wang lab (Job ID #133989) College of Medicine 08/11/2020 Description: The Wang lab in the Department of Pharmacology is seeking a Visiting Research Assistan...
Scientific Research Assistant, Institutul de Biochimie al Academiei Romane Bucuresti, Romania, 11 days ago
-Biology, Chemistry or Engineering Bachelor Degree -PC operating skills (word, excel, power point) and various data analysis programs in the field (GraphPad Prism, MatLab or R) -general knowledge ...
Assistant Professor (Postdoc), Institute of Fundamental Technological Research Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 25 days ago
The position is offered within the GRIEG project funded from the Norway and EEA Grants 2014‑2021 under the Basic Research Programme operated by the National Science Centre (Poland). Title: Interac...
Postdoctoral Research Associate/Visiting Res. Asst. Prof. Bmg (Job Id #135408), University of Illinois, United States, about 22 hours ago
Visiting Research Assistant Professor OR Postdoctoral Research Associate Position Mechanisms of Inflammation in the Pathogenesis of Allergic Diseases A Visiting Research Assistant Professor OR Pos...
Research Scientist Bouvier Lab, Department Of Microbiology And Immunology (Job Id #134027), University of Illinois, United States, about 23 hours ago
We are seeking a highly motivated and intellectually curious individual with a rigorous training in virology, immunology, or related fields and advanced hands on experience in molecular biology an...