The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of subminiature voltage converters for next-generation Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Develop mobile applications to communicate with a Bluetooth IoT device
- Design, realize, and verify the IoT device
- Design building blocks of a novel subminiature voltage converter to manage the power of the IoT device
- Contribute in preparing reports and papers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in Android and iOS app development, and back-end services
- Proficiency in C, Android OS, Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, iOS, XCode, Objective-C, Swift, PHP, SQL
- Knowledge in Bluetooth firmware programming
- Experience in DC-DC converter / power converter / voltage converter design, or in analog/mixed-signal circuit design such as switched-capacitor, LDO, ADC, voltage reference, PLL/DLL is highly preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Assistant (Research And Teaching Assistant), Military University of Technology, Poland, 17 days ago
Meeting the requirements defined in the article 113 of the Act issued in July 20, 2018 (Act of Higher Education and Science), Degree: M.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunications, Knowledge of the ...
Ph D Studentship: Doctoral Candidate Position In Integrated Circuit Design For Probabilistic Machine Learning Accelerators , Aalto University ;, Finland, 3 days ago
Doctoral Candidate Position in Intergrated Circuit Design for Probabilistic Machine Learning Accelorators The Electronic Circuit Design unit at the Aalto University invites applications for “Desig...
Doctoral Candidates In Integrated Circuit Design... (# Of Pos: 3), Nokia Belgium, Belgium, 13 days ago
We are currently seeking to hire three Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) to join the European Union funded SMArT project aimed at developing advanced technology for beyond-5G communication transceive...
A Post Doc Or Master Degree Position (M/F) In The Field Of Computer Networks For Power Electronics, Université de Mons (UMONS), Belgium, 10 days ago
Project description: The importance of power electronics is raising in electrical equipment, particularly in the railway and spatial segments of activity. The ‘M&SSCoT Network’ project aims to uni...
Research Associate (Postdoc) In Beyond 5 G/6 G Wireless Communications Technologies (M/F), University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 19 days ago
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The University of Luxembourg is continuously seeking to hire highly motivated and outstanding researchers to work...
Postdoctoral Position In Neural Interfaces, EPFL, Switzerland, 5 days ago
The Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs 6,000 people suppor...