Drug Development and Optimization Platform - Research Assistant
National University of Singapore (NUS) is inviting enthusiastic individuals to apply for the position of Research Assistant.
- Report directly to postdoctoral fellow to assist in DDOP research activity
- Routine cell culture
- Perform low-throughput, medium-throughput, and high-throughput cell-based assays
- Perform extraction and fractionation of natural products
- Perform molecular and biochemical assays
- General laboratory organization and maintenance.
- Catalogue and archive compounds, cell lines, and molecular constructs
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in basic laboratory techniques: liquid handling, cell biology, molecular biology
- Excellent organizational skills
Postdoc, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Poland, 12 days ago
Responsibilities: A postdoc position in the Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology to study immune cells in murine genetically engineered models of brain tumors and immunotherapy using single cell a...
Research Fellow, Pharmacy, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Europe, 25 days ago
Job Descriptio A Post-Doctoral Fellow position is available in A/Prof Victor Yu’s laboratory at National University of Singapore (NUS). The prime interest of the laboratory is to investigate the k...
Postdoc (M/W/D), E13/100 % , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 19 hours ago
31.05.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal We are looking for a scientist (Postdoc, m/w/d) who shares our enthusiasm about human T cell engineering and to work on our new project entitled “CRISPR-dis...
Junior Fellow In Cancer Immunology – Lugli Lab, Humanitas Research Hospital, Italy, 17 days ago
The Laboratory of Translational Immunology is currently seeking a highly motivated junior scientist at the postbac (post “laurea”) level to study the cellular and molecular mechanisms of memory T ...
2 Postdoc Positions Available At The Unit For Cell Death And Inflammation (Ucdi), VIB, Belgium, about 12 hours ago
The Unit for Cell Death and Inflammation (UCDI) of Prof. Peter Vandenabeele has two vacancies for highly motivated postdoctoral scientists with research experience in autophagy and cell death and ...
Postdoctoral Position In Function And Regulation Of Muscle Stem Cells, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain, 2 days ago
Available position for a postdoctoral fellow to study function and regulation of stem cell aging. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious experimental biologists to join our research tea...