The laboratory of Presidential Young Professor Liu Yuxin at National University of Singapore (NUS Bioelectronic lab website: https://www.lab-liu.com/ ) seeks postdoctoral fellows with strong enthusiasm and interest in electrochemical sensors, wearable electronics, flexible electronics, and bioelectronics research. As one of the PIs in Welcome Leap Dynamic Resilience Program (https://wellcomeleap.org/dr/ ), our team will develop novel biosensors and bioelectronics to capture and analyze digital dynamic resilience biomarkers. Particularly, we will develop AI-integrated wearable electronics technology for biochemical dynamic resilience biomarkers.
- Drive and facilitate a multidisciplinary research project
- Conduct research in electrochemistry, sensors, flexible electronics research area
- Electronics device fabrication
- Work with clinicians and physicians for human clinical study
- Obtained or expecting a master's or bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering Material Science and Engineering or related fields
- A strong interest in bioelectronics, wearable electronics, electrochemical sensors, flexible electronics. Scientific curiosity and motivation to perform scientifically rigorous experimental work
- Experience in conducting research experiments with great critical thinking. Interested in working in a multidisciplinary team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous research experience in electrochemical sensors, actuators, flexible electronics and microfluidics is advantageous.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and names of 3 references (name, institution, email) to Prof. Yuxin Liu ([email protected] ). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Inst for Health Innovation & Technology
Department : Inst for Health Innovation & Technology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21678
Senior Researcher In Material Science: Advanced Bioelectronics And Sensors – Dtu Health Tech, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Skip to main content. Profile Sign Out View More Jobs Senior Researcher in Material Science: Advanced Bioelectronics and Sensors – DTU Health Tech Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark Job Description The Departme...
Research Fellow (Waste Heat Harvesting And Wearable Sensors), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 19 days ago
8 Feb 2024 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Chemistry Engineering Physics Chemistry Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Singa...
Postdoc Position In Metamaterials And Skin Like Flexible/Wearable Electronic Sensors, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
Postdoc position in metamaterials and skin-like flexible/wearable electronic sensors (V24.0057) « Back to the overview Job description We are looking for an enthusiastic post-doc candidate with an...
Postdoc Position In Metamaterials And Skin Like Flexible/Wearable Electronic Sensors, University of Groningen, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Organisation Job description We are looking for an enthusiastic post-doc candidate with an interest in the fundamental and applied research to work on an interdisciplinary project aimed at develop...
Postdoctoral Position For Research In Antenna Design For E Textiles, ETH Zürich, Switzerland, 9 days ago
17 Feb 2024 Job Information Organisation/Company ETH Zürich Research Field Engineering » Biomedical engineering Engineering » Communication engineering Engineering » Materials engineering Engineer...
Postdoctoral Position For Research In Antenna Design For E Textiles , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 9 hours ago
80%-100%, Zurich, fixed-term Prof. Dr. Carlo Menon, Professor at ETH Zurich and Director of the Biomedical and Mobile Health Technology Lab , is looking for a postdoctoral candidate with both theo...