NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Project Officer position is available at the School of Biological Sciences in NTU for a research group that focuses on cancer cell signalling, RNA biology and transcription regulation.
- The successful candidate will be expected to be competent in standard cell culture techniques
- Efficiently perform a variety of molecular biology techniques including molecular cloning, PCR, western blotting, nucleic acids isolation, lentiviral work, chromatin immunoprecipitation and next generation sequencing library preparation
- Prior experience in mammalian cell culture, CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing, immunoprecipitation, protein expression & purification and/or mouse handling/genotyping will be highly advantageous
- A strong background in cancer biology, molecular and cell biology or protein work as demonstrated by final-year-project study and/or previous lab-related research attachments is necessary
- Assist in the administrative duties of the lab, which includes procurement, inventory checking, safety/risk assessment and equipment maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honors or Master’s Degree in Cancer Biology, Life Sciences, Biochemistry or related fields
- Successful candidates must have an enthusiasm for research, be self-motivated and well-organized
- Strong team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to plan tasks independently and demonstrate good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with literature search, designing, conducting experiments and data analysis will be advantageous
- Good working attitude, responsible and able to learn things quickly
- Singaporeans or Singapore permanent residents are preferred
- Candidates with at least 1-2 years of experience in mammalian cell culture, molecular cloning, western blotting, chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) or immunohistochemistry are encouraged to apply
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Research Technician | Immunotherapy, VU university medical center (VUmc), Netherlands, 11 days ago
As a Research Technician you also have the following experience and qualifications: HLO training (biomedical/oncology/immunology specialization) Experience in cell culture, flow cytometry and immu...
Project Researcher Within Project Bioelectronic Activation Of Cell Functions, 1.1.2021 30.6.2022, Åbo Akademi University, Finland, 22 days ago
Åbo Akademi University is an internationally acknowledged research university with an extensive responsibility for providing education in Swedish in Finland. With its international research commun...
Scientist Single Cell Genomics Facility, Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology, Netherlands, 3 days ago
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and organized postdoctoral researcher (or an independent, experienced technician in the field of next generation sequencing), who could bring the facilit...
Tenure Track Assistant Professor Of Cell Biology, Radboud University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
A candidate for a tenure-track position at the assistant professor level to join the Department of Cell Biology at our institute. You will be expected to enrich and complement the current researc...
Posdoctoral Researcher, FUNDACION PROFESOR NOVOA SANTOS, Spain, 7 days ago
-Knowledge of rheumatic and inflammatory diseases - Experience in: Handling of biological samples. Conservation, processing and recovery methods Methodologies for the isolation of genomic DNA (nuc...
Researcher Protein Chemistry (Ref 194515), University of Oslo, Norway, 16 days ago
The position will be integrated into the Experimental Immunotherapy group at the Department of Cancer Immunology. The main goal of the group is to develop novel T cell-based concepts for cancer im...