A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Conduct original research in collaboration with Dr Tan Kok Chuan Bobby in the area of quantum information sciences, quantum optics, and/or many body physics
- Employ mathematical techniques from quantum theory in conjunction with numerical simulations to find new applications for nonclassical light sources as well as other notions of nonclassicality such as entanglement and quantum coherence
- Help to prepare scientific manuscripts for publication in international journals, as well as advertise our research output at international physics conferences
- Project assignment may change accordingly after discussion
- A good Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable University
- Good communication skills
- Relevant experience in the areas of Quantum Technologies, Quantum Information Theory, Quantum Optics, and/or many body physics
- Able to typeset scientific manuscripts and prepare them for publication
- Familiar with scientific software such as matlab, mathematica, and/or a programming language
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Research Engineer Position In Quantum Repeaters With Solid State Quantum Memories, Institute of Photonic Sciences, Luxembourg, about 15 hours ago
ICFO is offering a research engineer position to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young scientist who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating enviro...
Pdt1, Joint Quantum Institute/Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science, United States, about 18 hours ago
Fellowship ID:Maryland -Joint Quantum Institute/Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science -PDT1 [#16910] Fellowship Title: JQI Theoretical Postdoctoral Fellowship Fellowship Type...
Tqo, Joint Quantum Institute/Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science, United States, about 18 hours ago
Fellowship ID:Maryland -Joint Quantum Institute/Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science -TQO [#16801] Fellowship Title: University of Maryland Theoretical Quantum Optics Fellow...
Tenure Track, Rectorate, Austria, 12 days ago
Open to new ideas. Since 1365. The University of Vienna is a research university with high international visibility and a wide range of degree programmes. We are committed to basic research that ...
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Of Neuro And Data Inspired Theory (32 40 Hours Per Week), Radboud University, Netherlands, about 22 hours ago
32 - 40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 8,371 Faculty of Science Required background: PhD Duration of the contract: In consultation Application deadline: 15 October 2020 We are look...
Interactions, Niels Bohr International Academy, United States, about 18 hours ago
Fellowship ID:UCPH -NBIA -INTERACTIONS [#16871] Fellowship Title: INTERACTIONS Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral Location:Copenhagen, Copenhagen 2100, Denmark [map ] Su...