- Singapore | Closing On 20 Jun 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- This position is for Centre for Research on Successful Ageing (ROSA).
- Conceptualize and conduct advanced quantitative analyses, using both cross-sectional and longitudinal survey, epidemiological and other data.
- Supervise and/or support longitudinal data collection efforts.
- Draft and submit papers, as lead author or co-author, for publication in high impact scientific journals.
- Develop and submit competitive grant applications.
- Participate actively in Centre activities, including conferences, seminars and workshops.
- PhD in a Sociology.
- Minumum 2 years of relevant research experience (specialization in ageing research, medical sociology, family).
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in advanced quantitative analyses.
- At least 3 publications in top tier geriatrics and gerontology / epidemiology / public health / social science journals with at least 1 first authored publication.
- A team player who can work in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expected to author, as lead author or co-author, at least 4 publications per year for submission for publication in high impact scientific journals.
Research Assistant, CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Poland, 2 days ago
1. Necessary requirements: • a university degree in chemical and process engineering or chemical technology, • experience in the implementation of scientific research works or publications, • pred...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Genetic Epidemiology In Sport And Health Sciences, University of Jyväskylä, Finland, 8 days ago
The University of Jyväskylä is currently seeking to recruit candidates to the position of POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER, GENETIC EPIDEMIOLOGY IN SPORT AND HEALTH SCIENCES The position starts October 1st...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Education , Economic and Social Research Institute - ESRI ;, Ireland, 14 days ago
The Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) wishes to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Fellow, who will work in the education research area. The Postdoctoral Research Fellow will work on a di...
Tenure Track Assistant Professorship At Department Of International Economics, Government And..., Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, 24 days ago
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant tenure track assistant professorship at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business. Expected starting date is d...
Positions At Maritime Digitalisation Centre, CYPRUS MARINE AND MARITIME INSTITUTE, Cyprus, 15 days ago
Positions at Maritime Digitalisation Centre The Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), invites applications for the recruitment by CMMI of qualified applicants for Scientists positions at Ma...
Postdoctoral Researcher (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, 9 days ago
The Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories seeks a full-time position wich will be funded for a maximum period of five years, starting on 1 October 2021. The salary will be based on the Ge...