Job id: 079725. Salary: £37,332 - £42,099 per annum, including London Weighting Allowance.
Posted: 30 November 2023. Closing date: 06 December 2023.
Business unit: External Relations. Department: Brand & Marketing Office.
Contact details:Scott Parker. [email protected]
Location: Multicampus. Category: Professional & Support Services.
THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TO INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
The purpose of the Marketing Campaigns Officer role is to support the Marketing Campaigns Manager in the delivery of marketing campaigns to meet targets for leads, applications & enrolments and achieve campaign objectives to increase the volume of applications from high achieving students across King’s portfolio of courses, and influence offer holders to accept their offer and enrol. This is achieved through activities such as:
- The creation and curation of various mediums of content;
- Deployment and supply of content across all channels including; social media, events, email, web, print, student ambassador management and display advertising;
- The organisation, delivery and evaluation of on-campus and online events including; open days, open evenings, taster and offer holder events.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.
- Delivery of assets and creation of content including: video production/editing, copywriting, project management of print materials, photography, interviews.
- Application of content via the website CMS, organic social media activity, on-campus events and any other channels as required.
- Planning, organisation and delivery of online and on-campus events.
- Meeting with internal stakeholders including Brand & Marketing, Faculties, corporate communications, student services teams and current students/alumni and student ambassadors.
- Briefing external agencies and managing relationships with suppliers.
- Use data from web analytics tools and from the Data, Insights & Reporting team to track, understand and report on the effectiveness of content and events to inform relevant marketing activity.
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
Planning and problem solving
- Understand the student recruitment campaign objectives and targets and ensure the effective delivery of agreed marketing activities.
- Identify marketing activities and content opportunities to support campaigns to meet objectives that may include:
- Support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to successfully promote King’s portfolio of courses and launch new courses and/or formats.
- Support the development and implementation of the content and social media strategies across student recruitment campaigns.
- Support the development and implementation of the content on the website across a variety of student recruitment campaigns.
- Support the development and implementation of the event strategy across student recruitment campaigns.
- Student ambassador recruitment and management.
- Project management of small and medium-large scale projects, including the planning and delivery of marketing activities across campaigns, including (but not limited to):
- Curation of content for use across all channels including on King’s website, social media channels, publications and printed materials, email communications, advertising and online and face-to-face events.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and to scope.
- Measurement and tracking of projects to ensure they meet objectives, targets and are on time and within budget.
- Provide information for end of campaign reports.
Communications & networking
- Ensure close collaboration with colleagues across the Brand & Marketing department to ensure a smooth, inclusive and integrated delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Build professional relationships in order to negotiate and influence with academic and professional service staff, to ensure a consistent, comprehensive and cohesive delivery of marketing activitities.
- Build relationships with student ambassadors in order to manage content delivery and ensure support for key activities across the campaigns.
- Develop and manage relationships with external suppliers to support the delivery of activities for marketing campaigns and individual projects to ensure the key messages for target audiences are delivered.
Teamwork and collaboration
- Support the department on additional key activities as required including ad-hoc recruitment events.
- Perform other such duties as specified by either the Marketing Campaigns Manager or Head of Marketing Campaigns.
1. Educated to degree level or equivalent
2. Demonstrable marketing experience at a similar level to that required by the job description
3. Strong organisational skills and experience of managing time sensitive activity
4. Strong project management skills
5. Strong written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail
7. Experience of digital marketing, with knowledge of a website CMS and/or HTML
8. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
1. A relevant professional marketing qualification
2. Experience of working with multi-media content
3. Marketing experience within the Higher Education sector
This role will initially be assigned to the Dickson Poon School of Law, based in Somerset House East Wing, but could subsequently be assigned to any of the faculties, institutes, schools or departments across King’s College London.
Faculties and departments are based across King’s College London campuses, which currently include the Strand, Guy’s, Denmark Hill, Waterloo and St. Thomas’s. The role holder will work in partnership with each faculty’s academics and professional services team, engaging widely across the faculty or department as required.
The current policy is that successful candidates will be required to work a minimum of two days in the office.
Program Marketing Manager, Harvard University, United States, 22 days ago
The Program Marketing Manager is a marketing professional with experience in managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to reach diverse, global audiences of learners. They effectively ...
Senior Digital Marketing Producer, Deakin University, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Apply now Job no:551525 Work type:Full-time Location:Flexible Categories:Marketing and Communications Flexible location between Melbourne Burwood campus or Geelong Waterfront campus Full-time and ...
Social Media Officer (F/M/D), Central European University, Hungary, about 1 hour ago
Position: Staff Location: Vienna Status: Full-time Unit: Communications, Marketing & Outreach Office E-mail: [email protected] Open for Employee Referral Application deadline: Open until filled St...
Marketing And Communications Specialist, University of Pittsburgh, United States, 16 days ago
Marketing and Communications Specialist KGSB Office of the Dean - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (24001006) The University of Pittsburgh is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the Marketing and Commu...
Creative Director, University of Pittsburgh, United States, about 7 hours ago
Creative Director Admissions & Financial Aid - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (24001339) Strong design and organizational skills in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, the ability to prioritize multiple...
Specialist Marketing, University of Otago, New Zealand, about 8 hours ago
Specialist Marketing-2400315 EXTERNAL ENGAGEMENT DIVISION MARKETING SERVICES The University of Otago is New Zealand's first University and ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world. It has...