Department: Department of Sports – Faculty of Sports Studies
Start date: 1. 7. 2022
Job type: full-time
Job field: Physical education and sport | Science and research | Education and schooling
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies at Masaryk university announces an open competition for the position of Head of
Department of Sports
Masaryk University is the largest university in Moravia and the second largest employer in the South Moravian Region. The Faculty of Sports Studies of MU is one of the smaller, progressively developing faculties. Its mission is to contribute to a physically active and healthy life for all age and performance groups of the population and to the development of knowledge in the field of sport and physical activity. The faculty is located on a modern university campus in Brno-Bohunice.
The Department of Sports Games provides teaching of subjects of common foundation, sports games and sports training at the bachelor and postgraduate levels. It mainly prepares professionals eligible as teaching assistants or organisers of leisure activities of a physical nature. The Department has 6 academic staff, one non-academic staff member and 6 external employees.
- university education, at least the academic title of PhD in the relevant field,
- relevant pedagogical and creative activities (including foreign activities),
- experience in team management,
- experience in solving projects,
- organizational and managerial skills,
- active knowledge of Czech and English.
- full-time employment (40 hours/week),
- stability and prestige of Masaryk University,
- employee benefits - 8 weeks holiday, pension insurance contribution, meal allowance, professional and language training, sports activities,
- flexible working hours,
- friendly team,
- place of work Brno, University Campus Bohunice,
- starting from 1st July 2022.
Send your application by 14 June 2022 via the e-application form . After the successful submission of your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation of acceptance by email.
Your application must include:
- professional CV,
- a motivation letter,
- copy of the qualification documents (if the candidate is not on the Faculty's HR department's register),
- a proposal for a three-year concept for the development of the department, with anticipated activities in the first year of management in the range of max. 2 A4 (available resources: the strategic plan of the faculty).
For further information, please contact Ivana Klašková at 549 492 003 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
In justified cases, the announcer may extend, suspend or cancel the competition.
Lecturer In Programming And Computer Science, Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Czech, 23 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position: Lecturer in Programming and Computer Science Number of open positions: 1 for full-time / par...
Rowing Coach For Msrv Saurus, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
Rowing coach for MSRV Saurus Rowing coach for MSRV Saurus Published Deadline Location 4 Jun 31 Aug Maastricht Job description The Maastricht Student Rowing Association Saurus is an ambitious assoc...
Two Didactic Assistant Professor Positions In The Department Of Electronics And Information... (# Of Pos: 2), Lublin University of Technology, Poland, about 4 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Lublin University of Technology announces open competition for two didactic assistant professor positions in the Department of El...
Senior Lecturer In Sport Science, Örebro University, Sweden, about 12 hours ago
Ref no: ORU 2.1.1-01946/2022 We are looking for a senior lecturer in Sport Science, with a specialisation in Sport Management for a permanent position at the School of Medicine and Health science....
Assistant Baseball Coach , Ave Maria University, United States, 20 days ago
JOB TITLE: Assistant Baseball Coach PRIMARY PURPOSE: Primary purpose is to assist the Head Baseball Coach in student athlete development with all activities relative to the teaching, training, ski...
Competition For An Assistant Professor, John Paul II University of Applied Sciences, Poland, 21 days ago
Terms and conditions of the employment: Postdoctoral degree in the area of social sciences, the discipline of economics / economics and finance / management and quality sciences. Fluency in Polish...