- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- The postdoctoral fellow will conduct independent studies to achieve the laboratory research objectives. These include, but are not limited to, gene expression programs particularly at single-cell level, functional genomics, identification of novel therapeutic targets in cancer using genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 screen, and development of novel therapeutic approaches.
Qualifications & Experience
PhD in Cellular and Molecular Biology, Genomics, or a related field.
- The ideal candidate should hold a PhD in Cellular and Molecular Biology or Genomics and Bioinformatics fields with extensive experience in computational Biology.
- He/She should have experience in cell culture, molecular biology, functional genomics, PCR, qRT-PCR, cloning, western blot, flow cytometry, confocal microscopy.
- He/She should have extensive experience in working with mice including establishing mouse xenograft models, and performing various types of cell injection and drug administration. Experience with IVIS imaging system is highly desirable.
- Experience in DNA and RNA library construction for Next Generation Sequencing is also desirable but not essential.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com ).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Post Doctoral Fellow
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time
Postdoc Position Contribution Of Cell Size To Cell Function In Multicellular Systems , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 1 day ago
100%, Zurich, fixed-term Why do cells control their size and how is it possible that different cells in our body vary 1000 fold in size and can still function? We are looking for a new member to j...
Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Associate (Ref. Pd/22/27), IRB Barcelona, Spain, 27 days ago
Created in 2005 by the Generalitat de Catalunya (Government of Catalonia) and the University of Barcelona, IRB Barcelona is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence—a seal that was awarded in 2011. The...
Post Doctoral Fellow In The School Of Biological Sciences, EURAXESS, Laos, 8 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: School of Biological Sciences (26000) Categories: Academic-related Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in the School of Biologic...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Bioengineering And Stem Cell Biology, University of Helsinki, Finland, about 5 hours ago
Open position for a Postdoctoral researcher in Bioengineering and Stem Cell Biology The laboratory of Professor Pekka Katajisto at the Faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences and Institut...
Postdoctoral Studies In Toxicology (Scholarship), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, about 5 hours ago
Do you want to contribute to top quality medical research? Programmed cell death is one of the most successfully developed area in biomedical research. Disturbances in this process are associated ...
Postdoctoral Researcher R2.Ii, Principe Felipe Research Center, Spain, 2 days ago
We are seeking a highly motivated post-doctoral fellow with previous experience on the neuroscience field to join Dr Moreno´s lab, the Neuronal and Tissue Regeneration Lab (http://www.cipf.es/rege...