- Coordinate the Dean’s office and under Dean’s guidance manage various initiatives
- Develop, execute and manage the College of Food and Agriculture strategic plan following recent structural reorganization,
- Coordinate evaluation of current academic programs and development/launch of new programs,
- Oversee development of a new trans-disciplinary research and outreach plan for the college
- Create and manage diverse student initiatives including internships/study abroad
- Establish alumni connectivity and strengthen industry relationship
- Ensuring effective communication across units.
- Review, finalize and monitor College budget
- Research and provide substantive and analytic information, and advise on decision making
- Represent Dean in meetings and on committees as needed
- Filter correspondence and compose responses on behalf of the Dean
Bachelors Degree in Management and Education or allied field
Master degree is a plus
- Experience with strategic planning, monitoring, stakeholder management, communications, and fiscal operations (planning and management)
- Ability to plan, organize and work collaboratively with diverse professional entities
- Experience in career development, student activities or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and managerial skills and the capacity to influence, guide, lead, and coordinate across a highly diverse team
- Demonstrated record of effective communication, including experience with memo writing, speeches, messaging, and presentations
- Excellent listening, analyzing and advising skills.
- Good judgment, discretion, independence and initiative.
Special Instructions to Applicant
3 yrs renewable based on annual evaluations
Division College of Food & Agriculture-(CFA)
Department Arid land Agriculture - (CFA)
Job Close Date 31-03-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 2000 to 2000 AED
Module Lead For Breeding Process Management (# Of Pos: 2), International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, Mexico, 5 days ago
The CGIAR Excellence in Breeding Platform (www.excellenceinbreeding.org ) is a cross-commodity platform that supports the modernization of breeding programs targeting Africa, Asia, and Latin Ameri...
Associate Dean Of Academics (Internal Employment Opportunity), Oregon State University, United States, about 11 hours ago
Position Details Department College of Ag Admin (AGA) Position Title Administrator 1-Assoc Dean Job Title Associate Dean of Academics (Internal Employment Opportunity) Appointment Type Administrat...
Food Systems Communications Coordinator, Washington State University, Worldwide, about 2 hours ago
Posting Details Employee Type AP-Administrative Professional University Title Publications Coordinator Working Title Food Systems Communications Coordinator College/Area WSU Extension Department C...
Research Manager Naos Ils Croatia, Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences, Croatia, about 17 hours ago
*Mission : identify and substantiate innovative ecobiological pathways and active ingredients for Human Care application, in partnership with MedILS R&D team and Naos ILS (N-ILS) headquarters....
Senior Lecturer In Finance And/Or Accounting, Estonian Business School, Estonia, about 1 month ago
Estonian Business School, the only private university in Estonia, invites applicants for a Senior Lecturer in Finance and/or Accounting to join its Department of Economics and Finance. Position Th...
Associate Dean Of Students, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
Associate Dean of Students - 00COQ Description The Associate Dean of Students is a senior member of the Dean of Students (DOS) Office leadership team, reporting directly to the Dean and will act a...