Location: Stratford, London
Closing date: Midnight 22nd March
Are you a self-motivated and sharp-minded individual with experience in research or evaluation?
Why we need you
We need an experienced researcher or evaluation specialist to help ensure our cancer prevention and early diagnosis activities are informed by relevant health behavioural evidence, rigorously tested and evaluated and crucially, used to help shape future work.
What will you be doing?
- Project manage and provide advice on the research, development and evaluation of CRUK’s activities ensuring that the methods, analyses and communication of results are appropriate, high quality and have maximum impact
- Interpret and communicate research and evaluation results to internal and external stakeholders in a way which influences decision-making
- Build excellent working relationships with multiple, varied teams across CRUK, external suppliers and academics
To view a full job description please click here: https://adobe.ly/38razDC
What skills are we looking for?
You can help us reach our ambitious goals through your…
- Experience working in social research or evaluation, preferably in a health-related field
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey research and evaluation findings in an engaging way to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to build and manage effective working relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Good time management, ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer sooner
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn’t be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, childcare vouchers and much more. You’ll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you’ll know that you’ll be changing lives through your work.
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please note that that role is known internally as Senior Health Evaluation and Research Analyst.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com
Computing System Administrator/Developer/Support, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Job description Job summary The High Energy Physics (HEP) Group at Imperial College London invites applications for a Computing System Administrator/Developer/Support position. You will support an...
Clinical Academic Consultant , University College London, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Dept of Medical Physics & Biomedical Engineering Specific unit / Sub department RadNet City of London Location of position London Grades Professorial- Consultant Clinical...
Senior Lecturer Textile Design & Fashion Foundation, University of East London, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Location: Docklands Campus Salary: Starting at £46,487 per annum inclusive of London Weighting pro rata Post Type: Part Time Hours per Week: 28.8 Post Type: Permanent Closing Date: Sunday 21 June ...
Programme Administrator, University of London, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
The Role Can you provide an amazing experience? Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our MBA students a high-quality learning experience. Are you keen to be part of a thr...
School Marketing Executive, University of East London, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Location: Docklands Campus Salary: Starting from £34,636 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Post Type: Full Time Post Type: Permanent Closing Date: Sunday 31 May 2020 Interview Date: Friday 1...
Senior Lector In Hebrew, University of London, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
Job title: Senior Lector in Hebrew Salary: Salary £37,360 -£43,886 (Inc. London Allowance) depending on experience Location: Bloomsbury, London Contract type: 2 year FTC Hours: 17.5 per week About...